BARC Recruitment 2020-21: BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) is one of the best government research institutes in the country. Every research student aspires to work in the institute. BARC has released the notification under the BARC recruitment 2020-21 of candidates at various posts. The vacancies have been released for the locations of kalpakkam in Tamilnadu and Tarapur in Maharashtra.
In this article, we will provide you with details about the BARC Recruitment 2020-21. These details include information regarding the number of vacancies, selection procedure, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
Get More – State Govt jobs
BARC Recruitment 2020-21: Important Dates
Trainee and Technicians
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.01.2021|
Junior Research Fellowship
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.01.2021|
Technician/ B (Animal House Attendant)
|Last Date for Submission of online application||24.12.2020|
The candidates under the BARC recruitment 2020-21 for the post of trainee and technicians will be selected through a three-stage process:
- Preliminary test
- Advanced Test
- Trade/Skill Test
The candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow will be recruited through an Interview and qualifying examination. And those for the post of technician/B (animal house attendants) will have to appear for an interview.
List of Vacancies
A total of 267 vacancies are released under the BARC recruitment 2020-21 for the post of trainees, technicians, junior research fellow, and animal house attendant. The number of vacancies along with the different posts is given below in the tabular format:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|JRF (Junior Research Fellow)||105|
|Technician/ B (Animal House Attendant)||02|
Any individual who wishes to apply for any of the above-mentioned posts must first check the eligibility criteria. If they meet the requirements then only they should apply under the BARC recruitment 2020-21. The eligibility criteria under the BARC recruitment 2020-21 mainly consists of three categories i.e. age limit, educational qualification, and nationality. The peculiar details about these points are mentioned below:
|1.||Trainee||18 to 24 years|
|2.||Technician||18 to 25 years|
|3.||JRF||Up to 28 years|
|4.||Technician (Animal House Attendant)||Up to 50 years|
- Trainee and Technician: Aspirants must have possessed SSC/ HSC/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc from a recognized board or institute.
- Junior Research Fellow: Applicants must possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Science from recognized universities.
- Technician (Animal House Attendant): Candidates must complete the class 10th with 60% marks from the recognized board.
The applicant must a citizen of India
Application Procedure under BARC Recruitment 2020-21
To apply for the above-mentioned vacancies the following procedure must be followed:
- Go to the official website
- On the homepage, search for the career opportunities option in the top right corner.
- Click on career opportunities.
- There is a table given with the list of currently available recruitment.
- If you wish to apply for the post of junior research fellow, click on the advertisement.
- The notification PDF will open on a new page. Carefully check all the details before applying.
- To apply for the post fill in the details in the application form
- If you are a new user, complete your registration process
- Else login to your existing account to apply for the post.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- After completing the application procedure submit the form.
- Candidates are advised to save the application form or take a printout of it for future reference.