BHEL Supervisor Trainee Salary 2021: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Supervisor Trainee Salary details are provided here in this article. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has released the official notification to hire candidates for the post of Supervisor Trainees in Finance through BHEL Supervisor Recruitment 2021. The PayScale, Allowances, and BHEL Supervisor Trainee Salary 2021 details are provided below in this article.
The basic pay matrix as per the 3rd PRC is given below in this article. Once the Official notification is released, the detailed BHEL Supervisor Trainee Salary 2021 and Allowances will be updated here.
Crack major competitive exams with our bundle PDF Course,
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Salary 2021:
- During the training period, basic pay of Rs 32,000/- in the scale of pay of Rs 32,000- 1,00,000/- will be paid.
- After successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed as Supervisors on the scale of pay of Rs 33,500-1,20,000/- with basic pay of Rs 33,500/-.
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Salary 2021: Allowances
BHEL Pay Allowances to be paid in extra with Basic Pay Salary
- Besides Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (Currently 17.2% of Basic Pay), Perks, and Other Allowances (31% of Basic Pay).
- Benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Uniform, Canteen Facilities, Company’s accommodation or HRA, etc. will be admissible as per Company Rules as applicable from time to time. The approximate CTC is Rs 7.5 Lakhs per annum for Supervisor Trainees.
- Making schedules, assigning work, and training employees.
- Motivate electricians to increase their productivity and meet work goals.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment, compliance with electrical codes, and adherence to safety regulations.
- Assist with electrical system installation, troubleshooting, and repair as needed.
- Designing electrical systems and circuits, as well as contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes are other common job functions.