Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment : Bihar UDHD Recruitment 2020 Application has started for the post of Junior Engineer. The starting date of the application is 19th of november 2020 and the end date to apply is 7th of December 2020. The Job location is Bihar and the Candidates apply for the Bihar UDHD JE recruitment should be between the age 18-37 for the male candidates and 18-40 for the women candidates and the upper age limit for the SC/ST candidates is 5 years and the OBC Candidates is 3 years. There are a total of 442 vacancies for the three streams Civil, Mechanical and Electrical. The Salary for the Junior Engineer post is Rs 27000 per month.
Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate, Photograph, Signature and the relevant certificates are the prerequisites required to apply for the Junior Engineer posts. Candidates applying for the Bihar UDHD Recruitment should go through the below given details completely before they start their application process.
Other Important Links:
Bihar UDHD JD Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Application Starting Date: November 19, 2020.|
|Last Date to Apply : December 7, 2020|
|Admit Card: Will be available soon|
|Exam date: Will be available soon|
- Application fee for General/ EWS/OBC is not specified
- SC/ST/PH/Women Application fee is not mentioned
- The application fee can be paid only through online by using credit/debit card or you can also pay via net banking.
Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit of the candidates should be between 18-37 for male candidates and the age should be between 18-40 for female candidates.
- The age relation for the SC/ST candidates is 5 years and the OBS candidates is 3 years.
- Candidates having 3 Year Diploma in relevant trade from any Institute / College duly recognized by State Central Government approved by AICTE are eligible to apply for the Junior Engineer posts.
Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment : Vacancies
There are a total of 442 vacancies available for the Junior Engineer posts. Check below the detailed post wise vacancies.
- Vacancy for Junior Engineer post ( Civil)- 358 Total posts
- Vacancy for Junior Engineer post ( Mechanical)- 42 total posts
- Vacancy for Junior Engineer post ( Electrical)- 42 Total posts
The salary for the Junior Engineer posts for all the streams is Rs.27000 and the contractual period is not specified.
Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment: Steps on How to apply:
Candidates can use the direct link given below or enter into the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Official website to apply for the Bihar UDHD Junior Engineer recruitment before 7th of December 2020. Domicile certificate, Caste Certificate, Relevant Certificates, Photograph as per the correct dimensions and the signature as per the correct dimensions are the prerequisites required to apply for the post of Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment. Candidates should go through the Syllabus and pattern carefully and should make a proper study plan and start their preparation.