BMC recruitment 2020 notification is out for 114 wardboy vacancies. The BrihanMumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has released official notification regarding this recruitment. Check the BMC recruitment 2020 details here and apply for the job. It is also known as MCGM recruitment 2020.
The MCGM (Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai) recruitment details are available here. Candidates check your eligibility first. Then you can apply for this recruitment in the prescribed format.
- Recruitment Name – BMC Recruitment 2020
- Post – Wardboy
- Total announced vacancies -114
- Job location – BrihanMumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) / Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM)
MCGM Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection process is purely based upon the interview. From the applied candidates, only eligible applicants are called for the interview.
BrihanMumbai Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
As per the BMC recruitment 2020 notification, the essential qualifications for this post are given below.
- SSC and Knowledge of Marathi.
- Age limit for general / UR candidates – 18 to 38 years (As on 31.03.2020).
- Age limit for Reserved candidates – 18 to 43 years (As on 31.03.2020).
- Relaxation of age is applicable as per the norms of the government.
- Male candidates minimum weight – 50kg.
- Male candidates minimum height – 157cm
- Female candidates minimum weight – 45kg.
- Female candidates minimum height – 150cm.
Candidates refer all these eligibility norm, before applying for the wardboy post.
BMC Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
The pay scale for the BrihanMumbai recruitment 2020 is,
- Level – 1 pay scale is Rs.18000 – 56900 per month.
How to Apply?
The candidates first read the BMC / MCGM recruitment 2020 notification completely. Find your eligibility by checking all the criteria. then you can apply for the wardboy job as per the prescribed format. You can apply only in the offline mode. For that the format of application is available in the official notification. So check the official notification and apply for the job within the mentioned last date.
Last Date – on or before 17 Apr 2020 06:00 PM, along with soft copies of all relevant documents in pdf.