The BPSC AE result 2020 for the Assistant Engineer (mechanical) posts is out. Now candidates can check their final result status on the official website. For your convenience we have added the link for BPSC AE (Assistant Engineer) final result 2020.
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the final result and cut off marks for Assistant Engineer (AE), Mechanical posts. For this recruitment exams were already over. Recently interview was took place on the dates of 15th to 19th of June 2020. Now the candidates can check the BPSC assistant Engineer final result 2020 and cut off marks for the mechanical department. We have placed the BPSC AE mechenical final result 2020 link here. Go to link and check result. also category wise cut off marks are available.
How to Check BPSC Assistant Engineer Final Result 2020?
For your convenience, we have placed the link to check your result status. Or else you can go to the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) to know the result. Here we have updated the steps to check result. So, candidates follow the steps.
- Go to the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
- For that we have placed the link of the official website in the bottom of this post.
- By clicking that link you can go to the home page of the Allahabad high court official website.
- In the home page, there is results tab.
- Click the results tab. Then the result page will open.
- In that page you can see the result links for BPSC AE 2020 recruitment exam.
- After clicking that link, the result pdf will open. In that result pdf, you can check your result status.
In the pdf you can check your result status, easily. Search for your roll number by clicking the Ctrl+F button or merely search your roll number. If your roll number is highlighted, then you are qualified.
Official Website – Click Here