BPSGMC Khanpur recruitment 2020 notification is out. Candidates can apply for the 143 vacancies of various posts under this recruitment. Here we have added all the important details about the BPSGMC Khanpur recruitment 2020 notification. So candidates refer the information and apply for recruitment.
Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for women (BPSGMC), in Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat), Haryana, has released this recruitment notification. The total vacancy to be filled under this recruitment is 143. the recruitment will happen for the Specialist doctors and Duty medical officer posts.
- Specialist Doctor – 43 vacancies
- Duty Medical Officer – 100 vacancies
The recruitment is to select candidates on a contractual basis. The 6 months of contract duration may be extendable up to one year, as per the requirement from the eligible candidate. The category wise vacancy details as per the BPSGMC Khanpur (Sonepat) 2020 recruitment is available below in the table.
|Post||Category of post||Vacancy details|
|Specialist Doctor||Anaesthesia||8 (Pwd-5, GC-1, SC-2)|
|General Medicine||8 (Pwd-5, GC-1, SC-2)|
|Chest and TB||8 (Pwd-5, GC-1, SC-2)|
|Certified ICU care provider with a basic MBBS degree||15 (GC-8, SC-3, BCA1, ESM-1, EWS-1, Pwd-1)|
|Radiologist||4 (Pwd-1, GC-2, SC-1)|
Also in the below table, duty medical officer category-wise vacancy for the BPSGMC Khanpur recruitment 2020 is available.
|Duty Medical Officer||GC||44|
|ESPUR / GC||1|
Note: The category-wise vacancy for the BPSGMC Khanpur recruitment 2020 is for your referenc.
- Pwd – person with diability
- GC – general category
- ESMGC – Ex-service man general category
- ESMSC – Ex-service man scheduled caste
- ESPUR / GC – Eligible sports person general category
- ESPSC – Eligible sports person scheduled caste
- ESPBCA – Eligible sports person backward class
- EWS – Economically weaker section
So candidates refer the vacancy here and apply for the BPSGMC Khanpur recruitment 2020.
|Specialist Doctor||MBBS degree with MD / MS / DNB / DIP|
|Duty Medical Officer||MBBS degree preferably with ICU experience|
- The degree / diploma of undergraduate / postgraduate / DM / M.CH not recognized by the MCI will make the candidate ineligible.
- The qualification and experience will be counted till the date of interview.
- At time to time, candidates have to furnish research work publication details (in annoted form) indicating index / non-index along with attested copies, and best 5 research works along with citations supported by relevant documents.
So candidates note all these essential qualification points of the BPSGMC Khanpur 2020 recruitment.
The consolidated pay for the posts are,
- Specialist Doctor – Rs. 200000 per month.
- Duty Medical Officer – Rs. 93000 per month.
Documents for Interview:
The date of interview schedule will be made available in the official website. They will not send separate letters by post. so check the official website for the BPSGMC Khanpur 2020 recruitment interview schedule. At interview time, carry the following original documents, along with one set of self attested photocopies.
- 10th class certificate for proof of birth.
- Certificate for proof of reservation category, if applicable.
- MBBS, MD / MS, postgraduates degrees.
- Attempt certificate during various degree programmes.
- MCI / DCI or State medical council registration for MBBS and subsequent qualification as applicable.
- Certificate of additional qualification where applicable.
- Experience Certificate.
- Photocopies of research publications along with copy of proof of indexing state of journal, in which research article is published.
- Certification of presentation of research article at a conference.
- Sports certificate for prize or position in the international / national / inter university sports or athletic meet.
- College colour certificate for sports.
- Any other certificates.
So, candidates carry all the necessary certificates without fail for the interview of this BPSGMC Khanpur (Sonepat) 2020 recruitment.
The application fee details are,
- General (male) – Rs.500
- General (Female) – Rs. 250
- Reserve candidate (male) – Rs.250
- Reserve candidate (female) – Rs.125
Along with application form and documents pay your fee by demand draft / college receipt in favour of Director, B.P.S. Govt. medical college for women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat, payable at Gohana.
BPSGMC Khanpur Recruitment 2020 Application Form:
Follow the details given here to apply for this recruitment.
- Visit the official website and download the application form.
- Attach the scanned copies of original documents.
- Application must reach O/o the Director, BPSGMC, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat latest up to 13.05.2020 upto 5 PM on college email address [email protected]
Official Website – Click Here
Official Notification – Click Here
So candidates follow all the norms and apply for the BPSGMC Khanpur 2020 recruitment.