BTSC Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF is out. Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has released a recruitment notification for the Specialist Medical Officer and General Medical Officer vacancies. The apply online will start from the 4th of May 2021. Before starting to apply for the Bihar BTSC Recruitment 2021 Notification, check your eligibility status. If you are eligible as per the standards, then you can start to apply for the BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2021 Notification. Here we have also mentioned the application fee details of the Bihar BTSC MO Recruitment 2021 Notification. Apart from that, candidates may have various queries regarding the BTSC Recruitment 2021 Notification. For that, refer to this page completely to know about the selection process, steps to apply, and more regarding the Bihar BTSC medical officer Recruitment 2021 Notification.
Get More – Govt Jobs
Here are the important dates of Bihar BTSC recruitment 2021.
- Starting Date of Application – 04 May 2021
- Last Date of Application – 24 May 2021
Bihar BTSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy:
|Specialist Medical Officer||3796|
|General Medical Officer||2632|
Check the eligibility criteria for the Bihar BTSC MO recruitment 2021.
- General Male – 37 years
- General Female – 40 years
- SC/ST – 42 Years
- BC/OBC – 40 Years
For more details, check the official notification.
- Specialist Medical Officer – MBBS and Postgraduation in the concerned specialty or Equivalent Degree/Diploma/DNB. The candidate should have internship experience of 12 months in the Nation Medical Council or in Govt Hospital.
- General Medical Officer – MBBS or equivalent from MCI.
The selection process for the BTSC Bihar medical Officer recruitment 2021 is based on:
- MBBS – 60 Marks
- Postgraduation – 15 Marks
- Experience – 25 Marks
How to Apply for BTSC MO Recruitment?
Steps are available here for the Bihar BTSC recruitment 2021.
- Visit the official website of BTSC.
- The candidates have to first Register Online by clicking “Click here to Register Online”.
- On successful registration, an e-mail will be sent to the candidates along with the Registration Number and Password for applying Online. Candidates should note this Unique Registration Number and Password for future reference failing which they will not be able to proceed further.
- Now, Candidates have to Click the menu “Click here to Apply Online”.
- Candidates will have to enter all the required details in the online application form.
- Pay your fee through the online mode.
- Male General/BC/EWS – Rs. 200/-
- Male SC/ST/OBC (Resident of Bihar) – Rs. 50/-
- Female of Reserved and Unreserved Categories (Resident of Bihar) – Rs. 50/-
- Non-Resident of Bihar (Male/Female) – Rs. 200/-
Check the FAQs available here on the BTSC Bihar medical officer recruitment 2021.
Q: What is the last date to apply for the BTSC recruitment notification?
A: The last date to apply is 24-05-2021.
Q: What is the starting date to apply for the BTSC MO recruitment notification?
A: The apply online starting date is 4-05-2021.
Q: What is the total vacancy for the BTSC Medical Officer recruitment notification?
A: The total vacancy for the BTSC Medical Officer recruitment notification is 6338.