CBI Recruitment 2020: Candidates who are interested in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) should apply upto 16th April 2020. Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has released the CBI Official Notification for Sub Inspector Post. Candidates who are passionate about CBI Jobs 2020 can apply online for CBI 2020 Recruitment.
Every year Central Bureau of Investigation releases notification for various posts all over India. Similarly, this year, CBI has released the CBI Notification 2020 for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2020 for appointment of departmental candidates to the grade of Sub-Inspectors of Police in CBI. Candidates can apply on or before 16th April 2020. Only eligible candidates can apply for CBI Vacancy 2020. Candidates should go through the CBI Recruitment 2020 Notice carefully before applying for the Sub Inspector of Police and ensure that they fulfill all the CBI Eligibility Conditions.
The CBI 2020 Vacancy has also included in CBI Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the CBI Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about CBI Vacancy 2020, CBI Eligibility 2020 and CBI Salary 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
CBI LDCE Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are interested in CBI 2020 LDCE Recruitment can refer to the Official Website and start apply CBI 2020
|Last Date to Apply for CBI Notification||16th April 2020|
|CBI LDCE Exam||3rd May 2020|
CBI 2020 Notification
|Name of an Organization||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Notification Name||LDCE for appointment of Departmental candidates|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
CBI Vacancy 2020
Central Bureau of Investigation is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time CBI has announced for Sub-Inspector of Police in CBI Department.
CBI Eligibility 2020
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Both Executive (irrespective of their cadre, i.e. G.D. or M.T.Constable to ASI) and Ministerial Staff (LDC to CA and Steno Grade-II) of CBI can apply for CBI LDCE Recruitment
CBI Age Limit 2020
- Upper Age Limit – 40 years (as on 1st January 2020)
- For SC/ST – 45 years (as on 1st January 2020)
CBI LDCE Notification 2020 – Selection Procedure
- Written Examination
- Evaluation of Service Records
Steps for CBI Application 2020
CBI website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with the CBI website for further process.
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – cbi.gov.in
- Now candidate can able to view the CBI Home Page
- All recent notifications are listed in the Job opportunities in CBI option, the candidate can search for respective notification
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the CBI Notification 2020
- Candidates should read and check whether they are eligible to apply for CBI 2020 Vacancy.
- After reading the CBI Notification 2020, start applying for CBI Vacancy 2020.
- Candidates need to fill the CBI Application form and submit it on or before 16th April 2020
Take Photocopies of the filled CBI Recruitment application form, it may be useful for further proceeding
CBI Vacancy 2020: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|