CBSE Recruitment 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has recently releases the recruitment notification for Various Post. About 357 vacancies are going to be filled through CBSE Recruitment 2019. Here, the start date to apply for CBSE Recruitment 2019 is 15th November 2019. Further, the CBSE Online Application form on or before 16th December 2019. Aspirants who are willing to appear for CBSE Recruitment 2019 can start checking the application from. Now, applicants with 10th / 12th / Masters qualification can also apply for the CBSE Recruitment 2019. To know further more information about the CBSE Recruitment 2019 applicants can get the details given below.
CBSE Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Job Role||Various Posts|
|Start Date To Apply||15th November 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||16th December 2019|
CBSE Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy List
|Assistant Secretary (IT)||7|
|Junior Hindi Translator||08|
CBSE Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
|Qualification for CBSE||Should have degree / Masters qualification in related field|
Age Limit for Filling CBSE Online Form 2019
|Age Limit||Should less than 40 Years|
CBSE Recruitment 2019 – Experience Requirement
CBSE Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
|Selection for CBSE||Written Exam|
CBSE Online Form 2019– Application Fees
|Application Fees for CBSE||For Group A – Rs.1500/-|
For Group B & C – Rs.800/-
Important Links of CBSE Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For CBSE Recruitment 2019?
All the aspirants who are appearing for the CBSE Recruitment 2019. Here, the steps to apply for CBSE Online Form 2019 are given in detail. Likewise, the aspirants can verify their eligibility criteria with the official notification.
- Initially, all the aspirants can apply for CBSE Recruitment 2019 through online mode.
- Likewise, candidates must provide the valid details in the application from.
- Further, applicants can enter the active mail ID and mobile number from the above link.
- Also, aspirants must complete filling the application form through CBSE Online, on or before the last date.
- Orelse, application form will not be accepted for the CBSE Recruitment.
- Candidates can also make payment through online mode.
- For that, aspirants can use debit card or credit card.