CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021: CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021 Notification Out!!! Details regarding the CDAC Notification, Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, Salary, Apply Online here. Eligible candidates shall refer to the official notification, start the online application process, and should submit it within the last date.
Centre For Development and Advanced Computing(CDAC) has released the notification for the engagement of Resident Engineer post. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link gets activates on 18th May 2021. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 01st June 2021. Further details regarding CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021 are given here below for your reference.
CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Centre For Development and Advanced Computing(CDAC)|
|Recruitment Name||CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Resident Engineer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
CDAC Resident Engineer Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||18th May 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18th May 2021|
|The Final Date for the Submission||01st June 2021|
CDAC Resident Engineer Vacancy 2021:
The board has announced a total of 02 vacancies for the Unreserved category.
CDAC Resident Engineer Notification 2021: Eligibility Criteria
37 years (Relaxation will be as per Government of India instructions)
The Resident Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 1st Class B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 3 years of post-qualification work experience or
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 4 years of post-qualification work experience or
- DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 1 year of post-qualification work experience or
- Masters in Technology (M. Tech.) / Master in Engineering (M.E) or
- PhD in a relevant domain
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular full-time course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter (A, A+) grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, an equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
- Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.
- Years of experience, over and above the range notified in the advertisement, will not be considered for calculating higher pay.
CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Applications will be first screened and then the candidate will be interviewed, as deemed fit by the management. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding to the incumbents.
CDAC Resident Engineer Notification 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
- Others – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD category – NIL
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
Payment Mode: Online Payment Only
CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2o21: Important Links
How to apply online for CDAC Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the careers.
- Click on that you will be getting to the recruitment page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of resident engineer post.
- Click on that the official notification will get displayed.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the online application process.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Submit it within the last date.