Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021:
Central Bank of India 2021 Notification is out!!! Details regarding the Central Bank of India recruitment 2021 process for the post of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) Posts for 2 vacancies. Only candidates with 15 years of experience in the fields mentioned can apply. Eligibility, Selection Process & Apply Online are given here for your reference. Interested candidates shall refer to this article and start the Central Bank of India recruitment 2021 Online Application Process. Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with a Pan India Branch Network of nearly 4600+ branches, with a total business of more than Rs. 5,00,000 crores and driven by a talented workforce of 32000 plus employees.
Interested candidates can refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on March 08, 2021. Eligible and interested candidates should submit their online applications on or before the last date. Further details regarding the Central Bank of India recruitment 2021 are given below for your reference please proceed through the article to know the complete details.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021:
Name of an Organization – Central Bank Of India
Recruitment Name – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Post Name – Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
Status – Notification Released
Central Bank of India Notification 2021:Important Dates
Commencement of submission of online application: 22 February 2021
Last date for submission of online application: 08 March 2021
Central Bank of India Vacancy 2021:
- For the post of Chief Financial Officer – 01 vacancy
- For the post of Chief Compliance Officer – 01 vacancy
Central Bank of India Age Limit:
- For the post of Chief Financial Officer – The maximum age as of 30-06-2021 is 55 years.
- For the post of Chief Compliance Officer – The maximum age as of 30-06-2021 is 55 years.
Central Bank of India: Educational Qualification
- For the post of Chief Financial Officer – He/ She should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant
- For the post of Chief Compliance Officer – He/ She should be a Graduate with CAIIB
Central Bank of India: Work Experience
|Chief Financial Officer||15 Years in (Accounting and Taxation matters in Banks/ Large Corporates/PSUs/FIs) of which 5 years should be at Senior Management Level|
|Chief Compliance Officer||
15 Years in (banking or financial services ) of which a minimum of 5 years should be at Senior Management level in Audit / Finance / Compliance / Legal / Risk Management functions.
Central Bank of India: Application fee
- Candidates should pay an application fee of Rs. 1180.
Central Bank of India: Selection process
For both the posts of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer, the selection process will be based on,
- Personal Interview (On the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification & Performance during the interview/interaction)
Central Bank of India: How to Apply
Mode of Application: Offline
Steps to be followed:
- Applicants have to submit their duly signed applications with all relevant documents viz. Qualification, Proof of Age, Experience Certificate, etc.
- Demand Draft towards application fee, through Speed Post at the below-mentioned address before 08-03-2021.
- The applications will not be accepted after the completion of the stipulated time.
The postal address to apply for the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for both the posts of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer is,
THE GENERAL MANAGER
CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
(RECRUITMENT & PROMOTIONS DIVISION)
17TH FLOOR, CHANDERMUKHI BUILDING,
BARRISTER RAJANI PATEL MARG, NARIMAN POINT,
MUMBAI 400 021 MAHARASHTRA.
Here are some of the important links for the official notification of Central Bank Recruitment 2021.
1.What is the last date to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 08-03-2021.
2.What is the selection process of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
The selection will be made based on Interviews only.
3.What is the application procedure of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
Candidates need to download the prescribed application form from the above link and send it to the above-mentioned address.
4.Whether the application mode is online?
No. The application mode for the posts of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer is Offline.
5.How can I apply for it offline?
You can download the application form from the official website of the Central Bank of India and then fill up the necessary details and then post it to the address specified in the official notification.