Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment:
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (PSC) recruitment notification is out. For this year 199 vacancies have been announced for various posts. The notification contains important recruitment details such as vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. The eligible candidates check the important dates in the notification, before applying for the exam. The start date for applying Chhattisgarh PSC recruitment 2019 is coming 6th of December. The last date for filling the online application is the 4th of January 2020.
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates:
The CGPSC recruitment has some important dates regarding the exam. All those dates are listed in the table for your quick reference.
|Online Application Start Date||6th December 2019|
|Online Application End Date||4th January 2020|
|Start Date for modification in Online application||7th January 2020|
|End Date for modification in Online application||4th January 2020|
|Preliminary exam dates||9th February 2020|
|Mains exam date||17th, 18th, 19th and 20th of June 2020|
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2019 – Vacancies:
The total vacancies for this year CGPSC recruitment is 199. The vacancy for each post are listed in the table for your reference.
|Department||No. of vacancies|
|Finance and Planning||38|
|Women and child development||10|
|food, Civil Supply, and consumer department||1|
|SC and ST development department||5|
|commercial tax department||30|
|Revenue and Disaster management department||33|
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria:
The following are the eligibility criteria for the CGPSC recruitment 2019.
- Age limit
- Educational Qualification
- Physical standards
The candidates should meet all the criteria given clearly in the notification. You should not provide any fake data.
CGPSC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit:
The age limit and age relaxation details for the Chhattisgarh PSC recruitment 2019 are given here.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 28 years (For the post of DSP)
- Maximum age: 30 years (For posts other than DSP)
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST / OBC candidates – 5 years
- Age relaxation for the domicile of Chhattisgarh – 10 years
CGPSC Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification:
The candidates should possess at least a degree in any discipline under the recognized University or its equivalent. Provide all the details correct and true to your knowledge while filling your online application.
CGPSC Recruitment 2019 Physical Standards:
|Post||Height||Chest (For male candidates)|
|Commercial Tax Inspector||165||152.4||81||82|
|Assistant Jail Superintendent||165||158||80||–|
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process:
The CGPSC recruitment 2019 selection process is done in 3 stages,
- Preliminary written exam
- Mains examination
CGPSC Recruitment 2019 Preliminary Written Exam Pattern:
The preliminary written exam consists of 2 papers. For unreserved candidates, the minimum qualifying marks is 33%. For SC / ST / OBC candidates the minimum qualifying marks is 23%. The exam also has a negative marking of 0.33 marks for each wrong answer.
|Paper||Subject||No. of questions||Total marks||Time|
|Paper-I||General knowledge||100||200||2 hr|
|Paper-II||Reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude, language (Hindi / English / Chhattisgarhi)||100||200||2 hr|
CGPSC Recruitment 2019 Main Exam Pattern:
|General Studies I||200||3 Hrs|
|General Studies II||200||3 Hrs|
|General Studies III||200||3 Hrs|
|General Studies IV||200||3 Hrs|
|General Studies V||200||3 Hrs|
How To Apply For CGPSC Recruitment 2019:
The candidates can apply for the exam once the link gets activated. follow the steps given here, while applying for the exam.
- Click the link for CGPSC recruitment 2019.
- On the first page fill all your personal information and educational details. all the data you enter must be correct and true to your knowledge.
- as per your wish select the exam center/ city from the given options.
- Then upload your scanned photograph and signature. The scanned documents should be in the prescribed size and format.
- After checking all the details give the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then click on the ‘proceed to payment’ option to pay your application fee.
- After the payment of your application fee, take a print out of it, for future use.
- Alternatively, you can go to the official website for the online application. In the home page, go to the advertisement option on the state service exam menu. Then you can follow the procedure above mentioned to fill your application.
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee:
The application fee vary for the candidates based on the category to which they belong. The details are given below,
- SC / ST / OBC / Chhattisgarh residents – Rs. 300/-
- UR and other state candidates – Rs. 400/-