As you all know that the SBI Clerk exam fever has been started and the preparation going on successfully. In that, a lot of banking aspirants have to fight with their competitors to overcome SBI Clerk Pre 2020 exam. To get success in your exams you must follow the best strategies. As per the professional expert’s research, one of the important successful strategies is practice with mock tests. This will help you to boost up your marks, increase your resolution and getting the skill of choosing the right questions. So for that here, our IBPSGuide team has conducting the All India Free Live Mock Test for SBI Clerk Prelims on 20th Feb 2020. TODAY!!
Congratulations Toppers!!! (16 Feb 2020)
IBPSGuide Congrats the All India Free Live Mock Test Winners Mentioned Below:
|S.No||Winners Name||Rank||Contest Prize|
|3||Ankita Mittal||3rd||Platinum Package|
Throughout India, a lot of banking aspirants have taken their tests through our free live test. It will be helpful for your upcoming SPrelims exam.
Practice More: SBI Clerk Pre Mock Test 2020
Features of All India Free Live Mock Test:
- The Mock test is being prepared based on the recent updated syllabus and pattern.
- You get the feeling of attending the real exam scenario.
- This is the All India Free Live mock test. So it was attended by so many candidates throughout the country. After the completion of the test, you will get the national rank among the competitors. So you can analyze your standard of preparation. This will help you to motivate your practice level.
- After the successful completion of the test, you can get a detailed analysis report. The report has clearly mentioned the no of questions attempted, no of questions correct & no of questions attended wrong. So this will help you to analyze your strong and weaker sections. So that you can spend more time on your weaker section to boost up your marks.
- After completing the test you can check the solutions for all the questions.