CTET Notification 2020: CTET has released its Recruitment Notification for Teacher posts for the year 2020. Candidates can start to apply online for CTET from 24th January 2020. Candidate can apply only through CTET Official website.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 is conducted to recruit Teachers for CBSE Schools for class I to VIII. Every year CTET Exam is conducted to fill the vacancy for the particular year. Similarly, CTET Exam 2020 is conducted to fill the vacancy for the year 2020. CTET 2020 Application forms are invited from the eligible teachers for CTET Exam 2020. Aspirants can submit CTET Application Form 2020 from 24.1.2020. Moreover, aspirants can only apply through online for CTET Recruitment 2020. Before applying CTET 2020, candidates should check the CTET Advertisement 2020, CTET Notification 2020, CTET Vacancy 2020, CTET Eligibility 2020 and steps for CTET Apply Online 2020.
CTET Eligibility 2020
Candidate must possess Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming a teacher for Class I to V and VI to VIII.
- Paper I – For Classes I to V (Primary Stage)
- 10+2 or its equivalent with at least 50% of marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (OR)
- 10+2 or its equivalent with at least 50% of marks and passed or appearing in 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) (OR)
- 10+2 or its equivalent with at least 50% of marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) (OR)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Paper-II – For Classes VI to VIII (Elementary Stage)
- Graduation with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (OR)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) (OR)
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (OR)
- 10 + 2 with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) (OR)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
- 10 + 2 or it’s equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- Paper I – For Classes I to V (Primary Stage)
CTET Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|CTET Online Application 2020 Starts from||24th January 2020|
|CTET Last Date 2020 to apply Online||24th February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Fees||27th February 2020|
|Final verification of payment of Fees||28th February 2020|
|Online corrections if any||17-03-2020 – 24-03-2020|
|Download CTET Admit Card 2020||Third week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|CTET Exam Date||5th July 2020|
|Declaration of CTET Result 2020||Third week of August 2020 (Tentative)|
CTET 2020 Vacancy: Application Fees
If a candidate submits more than one CTET 2020 Online Application, then his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
|CATEGORY||PAPER I / PAPER II||BOTH PAPER I & PAPER II|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
- Mode of Payment
- Remittance through E-Challan – Syndicate Bank e-Challan and Canara Bank e-Challan
- Online-mode – Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
CTET Exam Schedule 2020
|DATE OF EXAM||PAPER||TIMING||DURATION|
|05-07-2020 (Sunday)||PAPER – I||09.30 AM TO 12.00 NOON||2.30 HOURS|
|PAPER-II||02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM|
CTET 2020 Apply Online
Candidates who wish to apply for 2020 CTET can only apply through online mode in CTET Official site. Candidate can follow steps one by one to complete the CTET 2020 Online Application.
- Visit the CTET Official Portal – ctet.nic.in
- Read the CTET 2020 Notification Pdf carefully.
- Go the Home Page of CTET and scroll to end of the CTET Webpage
- There you can see “Application Form for CTET July 2020” Click on it
- Firstly, Candidate needs Register in CTET Website and note down Registration No /Application No.
- Second, Fill the CTET 2020 Online Application Form.
- Third Upload the image of scanned latest Photo and Signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Finally, Pay the Examination Fees by e-Challan or debit/credit card and net banking
Before submitting the application, review the details entered. After submitting the CTET Online Application Form 2020, take a printout of it for further reference.
NOTE: The candidate should mention their own mobile number and E-Mail ID while submitting their CTET Online Form 2020 as the CTET alerts will be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number and E-Mail ID only.
CTET Jobs 2020 – Important Links
|CTET Official Website||Click Here to Visit Official Website of CTET Jobs 2020|
|CTET Notification 2020||Click Here to View Notification of CTET Recruitment 2020|
|CTET Registration||Click Here to Register CTET Jobs 2020|
|CTET Apply Online 2020||Click Here to Apply CTET Jobs 2020|