Data Interpretation Test Practice – Day 38 | Data Interpretation Questions:
Dear Readers, Important Practice Data Interpretation Questions for IBPS Exams 2017 was given here with Solutions. Aspirants those who are preparing for the Bank Examination and other Competitive Examination can use this material.
Directions (Q.1-5): There are six companies which produce two types of TV (Petrol Cars and Diesel Cars). The total production cost of all six companies together is 8 crore rupees. The following pie chart shows the percentage distribution of the total production, and the table shows the ratio of production of Petrol Cars to Diesel Cars and per cent profit for these two types.
|Company||Ratio of Production||% profit Earned|
|Petrol Cars : Diesel Cars||Petrol Cars||Diesel Cars|
|Hyundai||2 : 3||30%||24%|
|Audi||7 : 5||25%||35%|
|BMW||4 : 5||20%||30%|
|Ford||3 : 2||15%||25%|
|Chevrolet||9 : 7||32%||24%|
|Toyota||3 : 5||35%||20%|
- What is the ratio of the profit earned on Petrol Cars to that on Diesel Cars by Audi?
- 5 : 7
- 12 : 25
- 3 : 7
- 3 : 5
- None of these
- What is the sum of the profit earned by Chevrolet on Diesel Cars and that by BMW on Petrol Cars? (Answer in lakh)
- Rs 22.48
- Rs 24.84
- Rs 26.24
- Rs 28.75
- Rs 32.25
- The profit earned by Ford on Diesel Cars is what per cent of the total production cost of Hyundai on Petrol Cars? (Answer in approximate value)
- What is the total production cost (in Rs) of Diesel Cars by Hyundai and Ford together?
- 1.24 crore
- 1.28 crore
- 1.32 crore
- 1.36 crore
- 1.4 crore
- What is the total profit earned by Toyota for both Petrol Cars and Diesel Cars together? (Answer in crore)
- Rs 0.492
- Rs 0.464
- Rs 0.426
- Rs 0.524
- Rs 0.584
Directions (Q. 6-10): In the following table, information regarding publishing books by different publishers has been given. Study the table carefully and answer the questions.
and non academic
|Padma||37800||5 : 13||89||24|
|Hema||32200||5 : 9||74||23|
|Ganges||29700||6 : 5||92||18|
|Godavari||31200||8 : 5||86||24|
|Kaveri||28200||7 : 3||81||17|
|Yamuna||35700||11 : 6||82||21|
|Narmada||33800||7 : 6||79||25|
- What is the average number of non-academic books published by publisher Yamuna and Padma?
- What is the total number of books distributed by publishers Ganges and Narmada?
- What is the difference between the number of academic books published by publishing houses Kaveri and Godavari?
- How many books were given to each distributor by publisher Narmada if each publisher gets equal number of books?
- If the total number of books published by publishers Godavari, Narmada and Yamuna is increased by 30% and the total number of books published by remaining publishers be decreased by 20%, what will be the new average of books published by all the publishers?