Data Interpretation Test Practice – Day 56 | Data Interpretation Questions:
Dear Readers, Important Practice Data Interpretation Questions for IBPS Exams 2017 was given here with Solutions. Aspirants those who are preparing for the Bank Examination and other Competitive Examination can use this material.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (Q. 1-5): In the following radar graph and bar graph shows the information about total population of five states and their percentage distribution based on their age in given
Note: (In percentage distribution some data missing find them by calculating other data)
- What is the total number of people in all five states whose age above 18 and below 60?
- 120 lakh
- 127 lakh
- 122 lakh
- 130 lakh
- 135 lakh
- What is the ratio of the number of people whose age below 18 in Haryana and Bangalore together to the number of people of Assam and Rajasthan together whose age above 60?
- 19 : 6
- 6 : 19
- 17 : 3
- 12 : 5
- 15 : 7
- The number of persons whose age above 18 and below 60 in Rajasthan is what percentage of the number of persons in Assam whose age above 60?
- What is the total number of people whose age below 18 and whose age above 60 in Kerala?
- 25 lakh
- 40 lakh
- 35 lakh
- 45 lakh
- 30 lakh
- What is the average number of people whose age below 18 per annum in all five states together?
- 35.9 lakh
- 38.8 lakh
- 33.2 lakh
- 37.1 lakh
- 36.7 lakh
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the following graph carefully to answer the questions given below:
Percentage annual dividend offered by two banks Axis Bank and HDFC Bank over the years
- Ranjith invested a total amount of 40000 in year 2011 for one year in two different companies together and got a total dividend of 5299. What was the amount invested in HDFC Bank?
- Cannot be determined
- Naren invested two different amounts in Axis Bank and HDFC Bank in 2017 in the ratio of 7 : 9. What will be the ratio of dividends received from Axis Bank and HDFC Bank?
- 31 : 36
- 36 : 31
- 30 : 37
- 28 : 31
- Cannot be determined
- Mahesh invested 50000 in Axis Bank in year 2016. After one year she transferred the entire amount with dividend to HDFC Bank for one year. What amount including dividend would she receive?
- An amount of 37000 was invested in HDFC Bank in year 2013. After one year the same amount was reinvested for one year. What was the total dividend received at the end of two years?
- None of these
- Vikram invested 75000 in Axis Bank in the year 2016. How much more or less dividend would have she received had the amount been invested in HDFC Bank?
- 2750 less
- 4500 less
- 3750 less
- 1125 more
- 2250 more