Data Interpretation Test Practice – Day 62 | Data Interpretation Questions:
Dear Readers, Important Practice Data Interpretation Questions for IBPS Exams 2017 was given here with Solutions. Aspirants those who are preparing for the Bank Examination and other Competitive Examination can use this material.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Direction (Q. 1-5): Data related to the number of visitors in five different cities in October 2017
|Company||Total number of visitors||Out of total number of visitors|
|Percentage of Male||Percentage of Female||Percentage of Children|
Note: (i) Visitors of the given cities can be categorised only in three types: Male, Female and Children
(ii) A few values are missing in the table (indicated by -). A candidate is expected to calculate the missing value, if it is required to answer the given question, on the basis of the given data and information.
- The average number of Children visitors and Female visitors in Chennai was 312. What was the total number of visitors in Chennai?
- The total number of visitors in Mumbai was 3 times the total number of visitors in Bangalore. If the difference between the numbers of Children visitors in Mumbai and that in Bangalore was 180, what was the total number of visitors in Bangalore?
- If the ratio of the number of Female visitors to that of Children visitors in Hyderabad was 10 : 7, what was the number of Children visitors in Hyderabad?
- What is the difference between the number of Children visitors and Male visitors in Delhi?
- The total number of visitors in Delhi increased by 20%from October 2017 to November 2017. If 20% of the total number of visitors in Delhi in November 2017 were Male, what was the number of Male visitors in Delhi in November 2017?
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the given table carefully to answer the given questions.
Percentage profit or loss is based on the sum of cost price and transportation cost.
|Name of goods||Cost price (in Rupees)||Selling price (in Rupees)||Cost of transportation (in Rupees)||Profit (in Rupees)||Loss (in Rupees)||Profit or loss%|
|Computer notes||400||0||4 % loss|
|GK notes||400||40||6% Profit (of CP)|
- What is the difference between the selling price of GK notes and that of English notes?
a) Rs. 189.8
b) Rs. 294.5
c) Rs. 191.4
d) Rs. 195.9
e) Rs. 201.6
- The selling price of English notes is what per cent of the cost price of Aptitude notes?
- The percentage profit on Reasoning notes is 4%. Then what is its selling price?
a) Rs. 91.2
b) Rs. 89.5
c) Rs. 87.5
d) Rs. 85.8
e) Rs. 83.2
- If the loss on Reasoning notes is 5%, then its selling price is what percentage less than the selling price of GK notes?
- What is the ratio of the loss on Computer notes to that on Aptitude notes?
a) 133 : 255
b) 65 : 55
c) 75 : 43
d)833 : 500
e) 233 : 155