Data Interpretation Test Practice – Day 71 | Data Interpretation Questions:
Dear Readers, Important Practice Data Interpretation Questions for IBPS Exams 2017 was given here with Solutions. Aspirants those who are preparing for the Bank Examination and other Competitive Examination can use this material.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (Q. 1-5): The following table shows the total number of voters from six different consistencies in different years, and the ratio of Male to Female voters among them. Answer the given questions based on this table.
|Total voters||Male : Female||Total voters||Male : Female||Total voters||Male : Female|
|Majura||870||3 : 2||726||7 : 4||715||8 : 5|
|Surat||986||17 : 12||867||12 : 5||924||8 : 13|
|Amreli||646||11 : 8||754||7 : 6||672||3 : 5|
|Dariapur||847||4 : 7||845||8 : 5||952||9 : 8|
|Godhra||810||8 : 7||792||7 : 4||637||4 : 3|
|Jambusar||576||7 : 5||828||11 : 7||988||7 : 12|
- What is the total number of Female voters from Surat in all three years together?
- What is the total number of Male voters from all six constituencies in the year 2015?
- What is the average number of Female voters from Godhra in all three years together?
- What is the difference between the total number of Female voters from Dariapur in the year 2016 and the total number of Male voters from Jambusar in the year 2014?
- The total number of Male voters from Majura in the year 2014 is approximately what percentage of the total number of Female voters from Amreli in the year 2015?
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the following table and answer the questions given below. The given table shows the total number of passed candidates in Tier I, II and III, in SSC examination in different exams for the period 2012 to 2017.
|SSC JE||SSC CHSL||SSC MTS||SSC CGL|
- The total number of candidates passed in Tier-III in SSC CGL is approximately what percentage of the total number of candidates passed in Tier-III in SSC CHSL?
- The total candidates passed in Tier-II in SSC CHSL in the year 2012 is what percentage more than the total candidates passed in Tier-II in SSC CGL in the year 2015?
- What is the difference between the average number of candidates passed in Tier-III in SSC MTS and that in SSC JE during the whole period?
- In the year 2012, which exam had the highest percentage of passed candidates in Tier-II over the candidates Tier-I?
- SSC CHSL
- SSC MTS
- SSC CGL
- SSC JE
- None of these
- In which of the following years is the percentage of passed candidates in Tier-III with respect to passed candidates in Tier-II the highest in SSC JE exam?