Data Interpretation Test Practice – Day 74 | Data Interpretation Questions:
Dear Readers, Important Practice Data Interpretation Questions for IBPS Exams 2017 was given here with Solutions. Aspirants those who are preparing for the Bank Examination and other Competitive Examination can use this material.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the given table carefully to answer the questions that follow:
Number of ATM’s in five different states and the Percentage Breakup of Brown Label ATM, White Label ATM and Green Label ATM in them
|States||Total number of ATM’s||Percentage|
|Brown Label ATM||White Label ATM||Green Label ATM|
- What is the total number of Brown Label ATM in Maharashtra and number of Green Label ATM in Haryana together?
- What is the respective ratio of number of Brown Label ATM in Maharashtra and Rajasthan together to the number of White Label ATM in Kerala and Tamil Nadu together?
- 2580 : 2081
- 2081 : 2580
- 2590 : 2071
- 2580 : 2061
- None of these
- The number of Brown Label ATM and White Label ATM together in which state is the highest?
- Tamil Nadu
- None of these
- Total number of Brown Label ATM in Rajasthan and total number of White Label ATM in Haryana together forms approximately what percent of the total number of ATM’s in Maharashtra?
- What is difference between the total number of Green Label ATM in Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu together and the total number of Green Label ATM in Kerala and Haryana together?
Directions (Q. 6-10): Following table shows the total number of voters from different districts of Himachal Pradesh state, ratio of Male and Female among those voters, percentage of voters who cast their vote and number of Female who cast their vote among them.
|Districts||Total voters||Male : Female Ratio||Voters who cast their vote %||Number of Female voters cast their vote|
|Shimla||4800||9 : 7||66%||1146|
|Sirmaur||7200||11 : 7||57%||1224|
|Solan||7210||3 : 2||60%||1268|
|Kinnaur||5670||5 : 4||70%||1432|
|Bilaspur||6400||11 : 5||68%||975|
|Hamirpur||7080||7 : 5||65%||1565|
- The total number of Female cast their vote from Bilaspur is what percentage of the total number of Female voters from Bilaspur?
- The total number of Females cast their vote is approximately what percentage of the total number of Female voters, taking all districts together?
- The total number of Male cast their vote from Shimla is what percentage more than the total number of Female cast their vote from that city?
- What is the average number of Male voters from all six districts?
- What is the total number of Female voters from all six districts together?