Delhi Police Executive Constable Recruitment 2020: The staff selection commission and Delhi police have finally released the official notification and invited the online application from the candidates for the role of constable to fill 5846 vacancies. It is notified that there are a total of 3902 vacancies for male candidates and 1902 vacancies for female candidates.
The last date to apply for the constable post examination is September 7, 2020. Candidates can check important information such as dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern etc below.
Delhi Police Executive Constable Important Dates
|Delhi Police Notification Release Date||01.08. 2020|
|On-line registration Starts From||01.08. 2020|
|On-line registration Ends on||07.09 2020|
|Last date for Online Fee Pay||09.09.2020|
|Last date for Generation Offline Challan||11.09 2020|
|Last date for Payment through Challan||14.09. 2020|
|Delhi Police Admit Card||October 2020|
|Delhi Police Executive Constable Exam Date||27th & 30th November,
7-11 December and 14th December 2020
|Delhi Police Executive Constable Result||To be Notified Later|
Delhi Police Executive Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
Delhi Police Executive Constable 2020 Apply Online Link
Delhi Police Executive Constable: Application fee
|Female Candidates||No fee|
Delhi Police Executive Constable: Steps to apply
- Enter into the official website (https://ssc.nic.in/)
- Tap “ New Registration”
- Login with registration ID and password.
- Fill up all the mandatory details
- Upload all the necessary documents according to the specification
- Preview the form and submit
- Save it for future reference.
Candidates willing to apply for the Delhi Constable exam can check the detailed vacancies in the below given table:
|Constable (Exe.) Male (Open)||1681||343||662||590||157||3433|
|Constable (Exe.) Female||933||202||387||328||94||1944|
|Constable (Exe)- Male
(Including Backlog SC-19 & ST-15)
|Constable (Exe)- Male Ex-Servicemen
(Commando) (Including Backlog Sc-34 & ST-19)
The salary of Delhi Police Executive Constable is Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- as per revised pay scale after 7th CPC pay matrix level-03.
Delhi Police Executive Constable Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have cleared grade 12 from a recognized board will be able to apply for the constable post.
- Relaxable up to 11th pass only for:
- i) Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
- ii) Sons of serving, deceased, retired police personnel including MultiTasking Staff of Delhi Police.
Age limit for Delhi Police Executive Constable
|General and EWS candidates||18 to 25 years|
|OBC category||18 to 27 years|
|SC / ST candidates||18 to 30 years|
Delhi Police Executive Constable: Selection Process
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the below given two rounds:
- Computer Based test ( CBT) – 100 Marks
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests ( PE & MT): Qualifying in nature.
Delhi Police Executive Constable: Exam pattern
Check below the pattern for Delhi Police Executive Constable examination:
|Part A||General Knowledge/
|Part C||Numerical Ability||15||25|
|Part D||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel,
MS Word, Communication, Internet
and Web Browsers etc
The written exam should be completed within 1 hr 30 mins stipulated time and there is 0.25 negative marks for each wrong answer.
Delhi Police Executive Constable Syllabus
Check below the detailed delhi police constable syllabus 2020:
- Reasoning: Analogies, similarities, and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasons and figural classification, arithmetic number series,· non-verbal series, coding, and decoding, etc.
- Numerical Ability: Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals, and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work. etc.
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs: Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Computer: Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening, and Closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features), MS Excel (Elements of SpreadSheet, Editing of Cells, Function, and Formulas), Communication (Basics of Email, Sending/receiving of-Emails and its related functions), Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the total number of vacancies for Delhi constable post 2020?
A. There are a total of 5846 vacancies for the Delhi Constable post
2.What is the last date to apply for Delhi constable post?
A. September 7, 2020 is the last date to apply for Delhi constable post.
3.What is the age limit to apply for Delhi Constable post 2020?
A. Age should be between 18-25 for the candidates who are applying for the Delhi Constable post