DERC Recruitment 2019:
The Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission released an official notification about the recruitment of staff consultant posts. There will be totally 6 posts vacancies available for recruitment of staff consultants posts. The DERC vacancies are filled by online examination only. The aspirants who are interested in the recruitment drive can download the official notification from the official website for any related information. The information like important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application and Selection process can be found on the official website as well as on this website.
|Organization||Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERc)|
|Post Name||Staff Consultant|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Age Limitation||Max. 40 years|
|Location of job||Delhi|
DERC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The aspirant must have completed Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized University.
Selection will be entirely based on Online written exam.
|The start date for online application||11/03/2019|
|The last date for online application||08/04/2019|
|Admit card download||Available soon|
|Result||To be notified soon|
DERC Recruitment 2019 Application Process:
- Visit the official website of UPSC and click on Apply online link of the home page.
- In the registration page, provide all the necessary details in the space provided.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature according to the prescribed format.
- The scanned copies of the educational document also should be uploaded.
- Payment of fee according to your category should be made for the successful application submission.
- Click on submit button to finally submit the application form.
DERC Staff Consultants Job Responsibilities:
- Need to go on site visits for physical verification of assets that thas ben capitalized by utilities.
- Capex review related documentation review.
- Some Engineering related works may be assigned further.
General terms and conditions:
- Need to regularly attend the office during working hours (9 to 6) on weekdays.
- 15 days leave in a year is granted along with gazette holidays as applicable to Commission office.
- Tour outside Delhi professionally, the amount will be reimbursed.
- Staff consultant governed by provisions of DERC.
Important Links for DERC Recruitment 2019:
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here