DGCA Recruitment 2018: Director General of Civil Aviation DGCA Recruitment 2018 has out the notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade I post on deputation basis. DGCA recruitment is going to recruit around 20 vacancies around various regional offices in India. The DGCA vacancies are to be filled with the candidates who are holding the post of Stenographer under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories. DGCA Careers had provided the application form along with the notification. Interested and eligible candidates can go to the official website dgca.nic.in. Applicants kindly download the notification and read it once or twice. If you are eligible candidates start your application process without making delay. The notification for DGCA Recruitment 2018 had been released on 16-11-2018. Applicants should submit the application form within 60 days. Other details regarding DGCA Recruitment 2018 has been provided in the tabular format.
DGCA Recruitment 2018
DGCA Recruitment Details
|Name of an Organization||Director General of Civil Aviation(DGCA)|
|Notification Name||DGCA Recruitment 2018|
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade I|
|Job Location||Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai|
DGCA Careers Important Dates
|Notification Released on||16-11-2018|
|Final date for submission||Within 60 days|
DGCA Vacancy Break Up
DGCA Careers Age limit
DGCA Recruitment 2018 Essential Qualification
|Stenographer Grade I||Candidate must hold the post of Stenographer under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories|
DGCA Recruitment Application Process
DGCA Careers Venue
|DGCA Recruitment 2018||E1 Section, A Block, DGCA(HQ),
Aurobindo Marg, Opposite
New Delhi, Pin: 110003.
DGCA Vacancy Important Links
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Notification & Application link||Click Here|
Note: Refer the details to know more details.
DGCA Recruitment 2018: Vacancy Details
|Delhi||DDG New Delhi||4|
How to apply for DGCA Recruitment 2018?
- Applicants can go to the official site given in the above table.
- You will get into the home page of the official site.
- In the home page, you can able to see the advertisement regarding this article.
- Click on the advertisement you can see the notification.
- Read it and check your eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form attached with the notification.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the form and send it to the given address within 60 days from the date of advertisement in employment news.