DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021:
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 is out. The Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab has released a notification to fill up 419 medical officer vacancies. The important DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 notification details such as selection process, eligibility, and application fee are here. Check the DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and apply for the post as per the procedure. Go through the article to know complete details regarding the DHFW Punjab Recruitment.
- Candidates are requested to download the online application form at (health.punjab.gov.in) on or before 19.03.2021, 5:00 pm.
They are also requested to submit their all documents (Self-attested) at the Directorate, Health, and Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh. (Room No. 224)
Here are the vacancy details of the DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021.
|Chest & TB||10|
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Here are the eligibility criteria details of the DHFW Punjab Recruitment.
Educational qualification must be from a recognized University / Board.
The Candidate must have attained the requisite qualification before the date of the walk-in-interview.
Knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard. Candidates who do not possess this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within six months of their joining the service failing which their services shall be terminated. In the case of Defense Service Personnel, who is a bonafide resident of Punjab State, he shall have to pass such an examination within a period of two years from the date of his appointment.
Age limit: Between 18 and 37 years as of 1 Jan 2021.
Relaxation in upper age for various categories are SC/ BC candidates – 5 years, and Physically Handicapped – 10 years.
- Basic and Professional Qualification: M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in a requisite specialty recognized by the Medical Council of India. It should be registered with the Punjab Medical Council on with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
The selection process for the DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 is through the walk-in-interview.
- Pay Scale: Rs.56100/-
How to Apply:
- Download the online application form at (health.punjab.gov.in) on or before 19.03.2021, 5:00 pm.
- As per the conditions attach all the documents and self-attested copies.
- Submit all documents (Self-attested) at the Directorate, Health, and Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh. (Room No. 224).
- Last date of receipt of application – 19-03-2021 (5 pm).