DSSSB Admit Card 2021 is out. The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the admit card for various posts such as Junior Stenographer, Store Keeper, Fire Operator, Veterinary Livestock Operator, Food Safety Officer, and Junior Telephone Operator. The candidates who applied for this recruitment can download the DSSSB Admit Card 2021 here. For your convenience, we have added the DSSSB Admit Card 2021 download link here. Use the link and download the DSSSB Admit Card. Also, follow the steps given here to download your DSSSB admit card.
Get More – Govt Jobs
How to Download DSSSB Call Letter 2021?
Here we have added the steps to download the DSSSB admit card. Follow the steps by visiting the official site of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB).
- Visit the official site of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB).
- On the home page check the recent notifications tab.
- On that tab, you can find the link for the DSSSB admit card 2021 download.
- If you click that link, you will be directed to the admit card download page.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click the login button.
- Your DSSSB admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
So, candidates follow these steps to download your DSSSB admit card 2021. For the written test, you have to carry the admit card without fail. In the admit card, you can check the most important details such as exam venue, reporting time, instructions, etc. So, as per the reporting time reach the exam venue at the correct time. Also, follow the instructions in the exam hall. If you fail to carry the admit card, you may not be allowed to take the written test.
DSSSB Exam Dates:
Check the DSSSB exam dates here for various posts. In your DSSSB admit card 2021, you can check your exam date and reporting time.
|Name of the Post||Exam Date|
|Veterinary Livestock Inspector||23 April 2021 (Friday)|
|Jr Telephone Operator – DTC||23 April 2021 (Friday)|
|Jr Stenographer – Delhi Agri and Marketing Board||23 April 2021 (Friday)|
|Food Safety Officer||22 April 2021 (Thursday)|
|Store Keeper – GB. Pant Govt Engineering College||22 April 2021 (Thursday)|
|Fire Operator Male||20 April 2021 (Tuesday) and 22 April 2021 (Thursday)|
|Store Keeper – Delhi Tourism &Transportation||19 April 2021 (Monday)|
|Jr Stenographer – Delhi Tourism &Transportation||19 April 2021 (Monday)|
Important Details On DSSSB Admit Card 2021:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Category of the candidate
- Exam Date
- Reporting time
- Exam venue Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Name of the examination
- Roll Number of the applicant
- Gender of the candidate
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam instructions
- Signature of the candidate and exam counselor
Mandatory Documents to be Carried for the DSSSB Exam:
Here are the mandatory documents that have to be carried for the exam. Along with your DSSSB admit card 2021, you have to carry any one of the following original ID proof and its photocopy.
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer