DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF:
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released the Official Notification of DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF. This DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF has been announced for various posts including the Special Educator, Technical Assistant, JE, And Other Posts. The total number of posts to be filled is 1809 vacancies. DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF is a great opportunity for candidates with 12th Pass, Diploma, and Degree holders.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF, After checking the eligibility criteria on the official website @dsssb.delhi.gov.in for which the link is given below. The application online link starts on 15th March 2021 and ends on 14th April 2021. The important dates, Eligibility criteria, Educational qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy, the Selection process of the DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF are given in this article for your reference.
DSSSB Notification 2021:
Name of an Organization – Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Recruitment Name – DSSSB Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Special Educator, Technical Assistant, JE, And Other Posts
Job Location – Delhi
DSSSB Important Dates 2021:
|Date of Notification Publication||04th March 2021|
|Online Application Starts||15th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th April 2021 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Last Date to pay fees||14th April 2021|
DSSSB Notification Vacancy 2021:
A total of 1809 vacancies has been announced for DSSSB Recruitment 2021. The vacancy splitting based on the post is detailedly given below.
|01/21||Technical Assistant (Public Health)||02|
|02/21||Technical Assistant (Printing)||02|
|03/21||Technical Assistant (Civil)||10|
|04/21||Technical Assistant (Chemical)||03|
|05/21||Technical Assistant (Interior Designer)||02|
|06/21||Technical Assistant (Automobiles)||03|
|07/21||Technical Assistant (Production)||01|
|08/21||Technical Assistant (Medical Electronics)||03|
|09/21||Technical Assistant (Modern Officer Practice) Hindi||02|
|10/21||Technical Assistant (Instrumentation & Control)||02|
|11/21||Technical Assistant (Plastics)||02|
|14/21||Assistant Engineer E&M||14|
|15/21||Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)||62|
|16/21||Draftsman Grade I||16|
|23/21||Junior Stenographer (English)||13|
|24/21||Junior Engineer Electronics||31|
|25/21||Scientific Assistant Biology||06|
|28/21||Carpenter II Class||04|
|29/21||Assistant Filter supervisor||11|
|31/21||TGT (Deaf & Dumb)||19|
|32/21||Special Educator Primary||1126|
DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are passionate about this job can check the eligibility criteria before applying for this job. The eligibility criteria include the Educational qualification and the Age Limit a candidate should possess. Proceed through the article further for more details about the Educational Qualification for various posts.
|S.No||Posts Name||Academic Qualification|
|1||Technical Assistant (Public Health)||Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board. Diploma minimum of 2 years of regular duration in the relevant trade awarded by the State Board of Technical Education/Recognized University or B.Sc in relevant field or equivalent|
|2||Laboratory Attendant||12th pass from a recognized Board / University with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) as subjects OR 12th Pass from a recognized Board /University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) as subject|
|3||Assistant Chemist||Bachelor’s degree in Science with Chemistry as a Major Subject from a recognized University/ Institute; and Two years experience in the Chemical Analysis of the water effluent, sewage or of reagent used in water treatment plants or n the treatment of water and sewage in a treatment plant OR Bachelor’s degree in Science with Chemistry as a Major Subject from a recognized University/ Institute; and Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/Institute|
|4||Assistant Engineer E&M||Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering|
|5||Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)||Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering. Three years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering plus two years experience in planning, execution, and maintenance of Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering works.|
|6||Draftsman Grade I||Diploma in Architectural Assistantship. Two years post qualification experience of preparation of drawing. Maps estimates and in Autocad or 10th passed from a recognized school/ Board. Passed Diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized Board/Institution. Three years post qualification experience in preparation of drawing. Maps estimates and in Autocad.|
|7||Personal Assistant||12th pass from a recognized school/ Board/ University. The candidate will be given a dictation in English/ Hindi for 10minutes at the speed of 100 w.p.in. The dictated matter should be transcribed on the Computer in 40 minutes (English) or 55 minutes(Hindi)|
|8||Pharmacist||Matric or equivalent from a recognized Institution. Training in Upvaid/ Bheshja Kalpak course /Diploma in Unani Pharmacy of not less than 02 years from a Government Organization|
|9||Pharmacist Homeopathic||10+2 with Science Subject.2. Diploma in Homoeopathy pharmacy of not less than 02 years from a Government Board / Institution.|
|10||Assistant Director||Master of Business Administration or it’s equivalent|
|11||Assistant Grade-II||12th Pass from any recognized Board / Institute with at least 50 percent marks and having 06 months certificate course in Computer Application. OR Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University / Institute with at least 45% marks|
|12||Junior Engineer Electronics||Degree Holder in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government or Diploma Holder in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government with 2 years of professional experience in the electrical engineering field|
|13||Scientific Assistant Biology||Master’s degree in Zoology or Botany or Anthropology or Human Biology or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Genetics or Biotechnology or Molecular Biology or Forensic Science with Zoology or Botany as one of the subject at B.Sc. level from a recognized University or equivalent.|
|14||Security Supervisor||Matriculation or equivalent Exam from a recognized Board|
|15||Assistant Foreman||Three years diploma is required either in Automobile Engineering or in Mechanical Engineering or in Electrical Engineering|
|16||Carpenter II Class||Certificate in Carpentry from I.T.I. of a recognized Institution. 2 years of professional experience|
|17||Assistant Filter supervisor||Matriculation pass from a recognized University / Board or equivalent. One year of experience of working on Filters|
|18||Programmer||Graduate from a recognized university or its equivalent. Speed – 8000 key depression per hour for data entry work.|
|19||TGT (Deaf & Dumb)||1. Bachelor’s Degree with B.Ed. (Special Education for hearing impaired) from a recognized University / Institute
2. B.Ed. (General) with one year diploma in Special education for hearing impaired from a recognized institute, Or
3. B.Ed. (General) with two year diploma in special education for the hearing impaired from a recognized institute, or
4. B.Ed. (General) with a post-graduate professional diploma in special education (PGPD) for the hearing impaired from a recognized institute/university, or
5. B.Ed. Special Education and Post Graduate Professional certificate in special education (Pgpc) for hearing impaired from a recognized institute/university, or
6. Senior Diploma in teaching the deaf from a Recognized Institute /University.
|20||Special Educator Primary||Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th Class or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board / Institute. 2 years Diploma program in Special Education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India ln any category Of Disability or any other equivalent qualification approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India. Pass in CTET|
|21||Junior Stenographer||12th passed from any recognized Board / Institute with English as a subject. Skill Test norms: (i) Dictation: 10 Mts. @ 80 W.P.M(English) (ii) Transcription: 50 Mts. on computer|
The age limit the candidate should possesS to apply for DSSSB Recruitment for various posts is given by,
- Technical Assistant – 18 to 27 years
- Laboratory Attendant – 18 to 27 Years
- Assistant Chemist – 30 years
- Assistant Engineer E&M – 30 Years
- Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical) – 30 Years
- Draftsman Grade I – 30 Years
- Personal Assistant – 30 Years
- Pharmacist – 18 to 27 years
- Assistant Grade-II – 18 to 27 years
- Junior Stenographer (English) – 18 to 27 years
- Junior Engineer Electronics – 18 to 30 years
- Scientific Assistant Biology – 18 to 27 years
- Security Supervisor – 18 to 27 years
- Assistant Foreman – 18 to 35 years
- Carpenter II Class – 18 to 27 years
- Assistant Filter supervisor – 18 to 27 years
- Programmer – 30 Years
DSSSB Recruitment Application Process 2021:
Application Mode: Online
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH – Exempted
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect.
DSSSB Notification Selection Procedure 2021:
The Selection Procedure for Special Educator Primary, JE, Jr Steno, PA, and Other Posts is given by,
- The selection shall be made through One Tier/Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
For a detailed selection process click on the Official Notification link given below for your reference.
DSSSB Notification Important Links 2021:
How to Apply For DSSSB Notification 2021?
- Go to the Apply Online link which will be activated from the 15th March onwards/ Go to the Official website link given above.
- Individuals must provide their basic details like their date of birth, Class 10 details, name, mobile number, email ID and they will also have to choose a password. Carefully verify these details and click on ‘Proceed’.
Filling of DSSSB Application Form:
- Students must log in using their DOB, Class 10 hall ticket number, and password to fill the application form.
- They will have to enter their personal, communication, educational, and work experience details.
- Next, they must upload scanned images of their recent passport-size photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the form.
- After filling all the necessary fields carefully, applicants can see the preview of their application form. They should go through all the details and click on ‘Final Submission’.
- The next step is to pay the application fee.
- Fees can be rendered through online mode.
- Applicants can check the status of their payment by logging into their user accounts clicking on the ‘Payment’ tab.
- Print out the copy of the e-receipt of the transaction as proof of payment.
- After completing all the steps, take 2 printouts of the confirmation page of the application form for reference.
1.What is the DSSSB Application Form Fee for Male General Candidate?
The DSSSB Application Form Fee for Male General candidate is Rs. 100/-
2.What is the age limit of DSSSB Jr Steno Posts?
18 To 27 Years is the age limit of DSSSB Jr Steno Posts.
3.What is the age limit for DSSSB PRT?
30 Years is the age limit for DSSSB PRT.
4.What is the last date of the DSSSB Application 2021?
14 April 2021 is the last date of the DSSSB Application 2021.
5.What is the starting date of the DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Application?
15 March 2021 is the starting date of the DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Application.
6.What is the total number of vacancies for DSSSB Recruitment?
A total of 1809 vacancies has been announced for DSSSB Notification for various posts.
7.What is the Official website of DSSSB?
The Official website of DSSSB is @https://delhi.gov.in/.
8.What is the DSSSB Application Form Fee for SC / ST / PH candidates?
There is no application fee for SC / ST / PH candidates.