Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 (RRC ER): Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released a notification for Eastern Railway (ER) Recruitment 2020 for Engagement of Act Apprentices for the year 2019-20. A total of 2792 Apprentice Vacancy is listed in the Eastern Railway Notification 2020.
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for engagement/training as Act Eastern Railway Apprentices 2020 under the Apprentices Act. The Eastern Railway Applications Form 2020 must be submitted online and other modes of submission will not be accepted. The candidates, who wish to apply for RRC ER Recruitment 2020, should ensure that they fulfill all the Eastern Railway Eligibility 2020. Candidates are advised to read the Eastern Railway Advertisement 2020 and Eastern Railway Vacancy list 2020 before applying for RRC ER Apprentice 2020 Post. Candidates shall check and start Eastern Railway Online Application 2020 Process here.
Eastern Railway 2020 Notification
|Name of an Organization||RRC ER|
|Notification Name||Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2020
Eastern Railway is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the Eastern Railway 2020 Jobs are announced for 2792 vacancies for Apprentice Post.
RRC ER Recruitment Time Table 2020
The Eastern Railway Notification 2020 for Eastern Railway Recruitment Application Dates 2020 are listed below in the table. Candidates who are passionate in Eastern Railway Jobs 2020 can refer to the Eastern Railway Official Website and start to apply online Eastern Railway 2020
|Opening Date of Online Application Form||14th February 2020|
|RRC ER Application Form Opening Date (Extended Date)||Reopened from 25-06-2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||13th March 2020|
|RRC ER Application Form Closing (Extended Date)||Extended to 09-07-2020 till 06:30 PM|
Eastern Railway Apprentice Eligibility 2020
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks from recognized Board
- Candidates should also possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
- Finally, the candidate should satisfy the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the act and rules
Eastern Railway Apprentice Age Limit 2020
- Minimum Age Limit – 15 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per government rules
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Mode of Selection
- Average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculations (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination
- In the case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred.
- In case the dates of birth are also the same, the candidate who passed the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
Eastern Railway Jobs 2020 – Application Fees
- Eastern Railway Apprentice Application fees: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women: No Fees
Payment Mode: Online through Payment Gateway, g Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking, etc.
Steps for Eastern Railway 2020 Online Application
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – rrcer.com
- In the Eastern Railway – Home Page select Notice Board Menu at the Top.
- The details below the Notice Board will be displayed
- Read the Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices for the Year 2019-2020
- After reading, start to fill the Eastern Railway Apprentice Online Application 2020
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Pay the Application fees and Submit your application on or before the last date.
Download the filled Eastern Railway 2020 Application form to your system and take a print out of it for future reference.
Eastern Railway 2020 Recruitment: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Eastern Railway Notification 2020||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|