Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of English Language Questions for LIC AAO Mains 2019 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.[WpProQuiz 6031]
Directions (1-10): Fill in the blanks with the right options.
1) A consumer disputes _______Forum has directed dr. Path labs to compensate a complainant by paying rs.55000 after it was alleged that the lab gave ________ Blood test reports
b) Gains, substantial
e) Raised, Allegeing
2) A man andhis son______arrested for allegedly_______Illegal weapons in the capital.
a) Seems, destroyed
3) The______of bridges has ______ as a key issue in the forthcoming elections
4) The Kerala women’s committee__________an ______ on Saturday
a) began, inquiry
5) My wife and i will______ for Germany ______ Bangalore tomorrow
a) Left, to
c) Think, regarding
d) go, in
e) None of these.
6) One_________ decision raises questions about the institution’s__________.
a) new, non-discriminatory
b) contemporary, statute
c) earlier, status
d) recent, impartiality
e) old, equity
7) The volume of trade between Iran and India has___________potential for_________
a) tremendous, improvement
8) Warming of equitorial Indian Ocean _______ in a______in wind speed
a) Catches, conscience
9) The air riffle___________ events will be in competition _______ the next two days
a) stunning, place
10) The taliban________their interpretation of Islam to________music during their rule
a) Reveals itself, resolving
e) Unfolds, management
1) Answer: d)
The solution here suits the best as it fits fit here when compared to other options.
2) Answer: c)
These are the perfect words to be filled. Others are not conveying the correct meaning
3) Answer: a)
This option best fits while others completely change the meaning of sentence
4) Answer: a)
These are the correct option seeming to be fit here as others convey false meaning
5) Answer: b)
They are the right present tense words to be used here
6) Answer: b)
The institute mentioned, must have been known for its ‘impartiality’ and also the given sentence is in simple present due to which ‘recent’ is the most appropriate word for the first blank. So, option (d) is correct.
7) Answer: a)
While options b, c, and e are eliminated without doubt as they are incorrect, we are left with options a. and d.
Since, ‘Increasing’ cannot be used here; the best fit is ‘tremendous’.
8) Answer: b)
The solution aptly fills in the blanks provided here. None of the other options can be used as they do not fit both the blanks.
9) Answer: e)
As for option a, ‘real’ cannot be used.
And for options b and c, neither ”to”nor ‘in’ can be used.
The only option that can fit here is E.
10) Answer: b)
These words are the best here with relation to certain words in the question. Other options do not fit here.