ESIC Exam Scorecard 2020: ESIC Scorecard 2020 Releasing Soon!! Here is good news for candidates aspiring to work in the ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation).
Candidates after qualifying the phases of the examination shall refer to the official site and check your respective marks. In this article, we will provide you with the direct link to check your ESIC Exam Scorecard 2020 along with the selection procedure, tentative schedule, and method to check the ESIC scorecard.
ESIC Exam Scorecard 2020: Highlights
|EXAM||ESIC UDC and Stenographer|
|Conducting Body||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Exam Date||Preliminary test: November 2020
Mains test: December 2020
|ESIC Result Date||Preliminary test: December 2020
Mains test: February 2021
ESIC Exam Selection Procedure
For ESIC recruitment of candidates are tested by a three-stage selection process:
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Test
ESIC Exam Scorecard 2020
Steps to check ESIC Exam Scorecard 2020 Result
Follow the steps given below to check the ESIC Exam Scorecard 2020 result:
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding Recruitment.
- Click on the link “ESIC Result for Steno & UDC”.
- In that find the exact link regarding the marks for the posts.
- Click on that you will get the official PDF.
- Kindly check your marks.
- Download it and take a printout for your future reference.
Entries on ESIC Exam Scorecard
ESIC Exam scorecard consists of the following details:
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Subject-wise net score
- Total scores
- Marks obtained per section
ESIC Exam Score-card: Scoring Method
The scores are generated by calculating the scores through the following method:
- For every candidate total scores are calculated through the addition of scores obtained in each subject.
- And the scores are then normalized and released as the final scores.
- For each correct answer, candidates are awarded one mark.
- For every incorrect answer, 1/4th of the assigned marks will be deducted.
- The total score of candidates is calculated based on the number of correct and incorrect answers.
- Due to the multiple shifts and varying difficulty levels of the exam, the normalization of scores is done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many stages are there in the ESIC 2020?
A: There are two phases for the ESIC Exam:
1) Preliminary Test
2) Mains Test
Q: Is there any negative marking for the ESIC Exam?
A: For every incorrect answer, 1/4th of the assigned marks will be deducted.
Q: What is the age limit to apply for the ESIC Assistant 2020 recruitment?
A: Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 27 years.
Q: What is the application fee for the ESIC exam?
A: SC/ST/PwD: ₹250
For all other candidates: ₹500
Congratulations to the selected candidates!!