ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF is out. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Faridabad, Haryana has released this notification with a total of 101 vacancies. Eligible candidates will be selected for the Senior Resident & Senior Resident against GDMO vacancies. Here we have added complete details regarding the ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 application form, selection process, eligibility criteria, etc. So, go through this page and refer to all the details of the ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF download. Then appear for the walk-in-interview as per the ESIC recruitment 2021 notification.
Get More – Govt Jobs
ESIC Recruitment 2021 – Overview:
Here we have added the overview of ESIC senior resident recruitment 2021 vacancy and other details.
- Senior Resident – 71 vacancies
- Senior Resident against GDMO – 30 vacancies
|Board||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Faridabad, Haryana|
|Post||Senior Resident & Senior Resident against GDMO|
|ESIC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy||101|
Check the complete details of senior Resident posts of ESIC Senior Resident recruitment 2021.
- PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from Recognized University. The Candidate should have valid MCI registration. Candidate already completed 3 Yrs. tenure as SR in any Govt. organizations need not apply.
- Age: Not exceeding 45 years as on date of interview (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as per rules).
- Reservation: SC/ST/OBC Candidate should produce a caste certificate in the prescribed proforma as per Govt. Of India Instructions. Validation of OBC Certificate is one year only from the date of issue. Reservation for Ex-serviceman will be as per rule.
- Emoluments: Basic Pay Rs.67.700/- (Level 11) + NPA (pre-revised) + other allowances as admissible under the rules per month.
Senior Resident against GDMO:
Check the ESIC recruitment 2021 details of senior resident against GDMO vacancies.
- PG degree/DNB/Diploma in concerned specialty.
- Age:- Not exceeding 45 years of age as on date of interview (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as per rules).
- SC/ST/OBC Candidate should produce a caste certificate in the prescribed proforma as per Govt. Of India Instructions Validation of OBC Certificate is one year only from the date of issue.
- Emoluments:- Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 1,01,000/- per month for the post of SR 1 year for candidates holding post-graduate degree & diploma holders.
How to Apply:
The eligible and desirous candidates, along with their application filled properly in the prescribed Performa “Annexure-A” of the ESIC senior resident recruitment 2021 notification should appear for a walk-in-interview by 9:00 AM at ESIC medical college & Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad. The application form is also being uploaded on the website www.esic.nic.in. They should also bring two recent passport size photographs along with one set of attested photocopies and originals of testimonials.
Q: What is the total vacancy of ESIC senior resident recruitment 2021?
A: The total vacancy is 101.
Q: What is the date of the walk-in interview?
A: The interview will be held on 24.05.2021.