ESIC recruitment 2020 notification been released. This recruitment notification is to select candidates for the specialist and other posts. Candidates check the eligibility criteria and other important details regarding the ESIC recruitment. Then apply for the job using the link provided here.
The recruitment is for the ESIC medical college, medical college hospital, and ESIC super speciality hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana. The posts recruited under this selection are,
- Super specialist
- Senior residents
The total vacancies for the ESIC recruitment 2020 is 35. the vacancy for each of the post are given below,
- Super specialist – 10
- Specialist – 1
- Senior residents – 24
Age relaxation and reservation facilities are applicable as per the government rules.The vacancies may increase or decrease as per the requirements. In the notification you can check the interview timings. Due to the COVID-19 issue the interview will be conducted through the video call.
The salary details of each post are given below. On a contract basis, teh consolidated pay for each post are,
- Super specialist (full time) – Rs. 175000
- Super specialist (part time) – Rs. 82000 (Rs.20000 for visiting charges in case of emergency calls)
- Specialist (full time) – Rs. 101000
- Specialist (part time) – Rs. 60000 (Rs.12000 for visiting charges in case of emergency calls)
- Senior resident (3 years contract) – 7th CPC salary at level 11
- Senior resident (1 year contract) – Rs. 101000
The age limit for the ESIC recruitment 2020 for each post are given below.
- Senior residents for super speciality departments – 45 years
- Senior residents for broad speciality departments – 37 years
- Super speciality specialists – 66 years
For the ESIC recruitment 2020 apply online, following educational qualification are must. For experience and other details refer the official notification.
|Super Speciality Specialist||MBBS Degree from Recognised Council|
|Specialists||PG Degree or Diploma in Concerned Discipline|
|Senior Residents||As Per Medical Council|
The application fee will vary for the candidates as per the category.
- SC, ST & ESIC Candidates – Nil
- All other candidates – Rs. 500
The candidates should apply for this post only through online.
- Start date for the activation of apply online link – 20.4.2020
- Last date for apply online – 26.4.2020 (upto 6 PM)
- Official Notification – Click Here
So candidates wait for the apply online link to get activated. Then we will provide you the link here. You can click the link and apply for the ESIC recruitment 2020. Till then check the eligibility and other important details of the recruitment here.