EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020: EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification Released!!! Details regarding the EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online are given here for your reference. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification and start your EXIM Bank online application process.
Export-Import Bank of India, an all-India premier financial institution engaged in financing,
facilitating and promoting India’s international trade, having a network of 19 offices in India & overseas, invites applications from fresh management graduates.
The EXIM Bank Recruitment has been released for a total of 60 vacancies. The EXIM Bank Recruitment Apply Online link will get activated on 19th December 2020. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and EXIM Bank Recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 31st December 2020. The EXIM Bank will provide you an excellent pay scale and consistent career growth. Banking aspirants don’t miss this wonderful opportunity. So eligible candidates should submit your EXIM Bank Apply Online process on or before the last date. Further details regarding the EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020 are given here for your reference.
EXIM Bank Notification 2020
Name of an Organization – Export-Import Bank of India
Recruitment Name – EXIM Bank Management Trainee Recruitment
Job Role – Management Trainee in Various Disciplines
EXIM Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020:
(Corporate Loans & Advances/Project Trade/ Lines of Credit/Internal Credit Audit/Risk Management/Compliance/Treasury and Accounts
|2||Management Trainee (Law)|
|3||Management Trainee (International Trade & Finance/Industry/ Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research)|
|4||Management Trainee (Information Technology)|
|5||Management Trainee (Human Resource)|
EXIM Bank Vacancy 2020:
The vacancy details of EXIM bank Recruitment 2020 are available in the table.
|Posts||No. of Positions Reserved For||Total|
EXIM Bank Jobs 2020: Eligibility Criteria
UR/EWS: 25 years
OBC: 28 years
SC/ST: 30 years
PWD (UR/EWS): 35 years
PWD (OBC): 38 years
PWD (SC/ST): 40 years
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
- Management Trainee : (Corporate Loans & Advances/ Project Trade/ Lines of Credit/ Internal Credit Audit/Risk Management/Compliance/Treasury and Accounts)
- MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full-time duration, with a specialization in Finance.
- In the case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks/ equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Post Graduates who have completed/ passed their MBA / PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy in Calendar Year 2019 or 2020
- The candidates who have appeared or appearing for the MBA/PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2021.
2. Management Trainee (Law):
- Fresh graduate in Law/LLB. Fresh graduates who have completed/passed their graduation in the recent past are eligible to apply.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in graduation.
3. Management Trainee (International Trade & Finance/Industry/ Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research):
- Fresh post-graduates in Economics with specialization in International Trade and/or Financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics and/or Agriculture Economics.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks separately in both graduation and post-graduation.
4. Management Trainee (Information Technology):
- Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication
- Minimum of 60% in any Graduation Course & MCA.
5. Management Trainee (Human Resource):
- Post-Graduates in any discipline with diploma/degree in HR/Personnel Management.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in Post Graduation/ diploma/degree
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
Application Process: Online
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Online Payment Gateway
EXIM Bank Vacancy 2020: Selection Procedure
The Selection Process will comprise of
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for a Personal Interview.
EXIM Bank Management Trainee Salary:
- Selected candidates will undergo a 2-year training/probation period. During the probation period, the candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 40,000/- per month.
- Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of traineeship up to two years in the Bank. The current CTC of Deputy Manager is Rs.17 lakh per annum approximately.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020: Important Links
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a navigation link regarding careers.
- Click on that you will be redirected to the respective EXIM Bank Recruitment page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the EXIM Bank Recruitment of Management Trainee Posts.
- Click on that the official notification will get displayed on your screen.
- Refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and EXIM Bank Recruitment process.
- After the activation of the online application, the link starts the application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your online application on or before the last date.
Here we have added some important FAQs regarding the EXIM bank recruitment 2020 and the related topics.
Q: What is the start date for EXIM bank Recruitment 2020 apply online?
A: The apply online link will get active on 19th December 2020.
Q: What is the last date to apply online for the Exim bank Recruitment 2020?
A: The last date to apply for the EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020 is 31st December 2020.
Q: What is the total vacancy for this Recruitment?
A: The total EXIM bank 2020 vacancy is 60.
Q: In this recruitment, candidates are recruited for which cadre?
A: In this recruitment, candidates are selected for the management trainee posts of various disciplines.
Q: What is the selection process for the EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020?
A: The selection process consists of two stages – Written test and Interview.
Q: What is the upper age limit for the various category candidates to apply for the EXIM bank 2020 recruitment?
A: The upper age limit will vary for the candidates as per the category.
- UR / EWS candidates: 25 years
- OBC candidates: 28 years
- SC / ST candidates: 30 years
- PWD (UR / EWS) candidates: 35 years
- PWD (OBC) candidates: 38 years
- PWD (SC / ST) candidates: 40 years
Q: What is the EXIM bank full form?
A: The full form of the EXIM bank is “Export-Import Bank of India”.