Dear Readers, SBI Clerk Exam were approaching shortly, and this is the right time to rush up your preparation. In Banking examination General Awareness Part plays a most vital role which help aspirants to increase their Overall Score. For Banking Exams you have to focus more on Financial Awareness Part, only few sources are there to provide Expected General/Financial Awareness Questions. Here we have given the List of Expected General Financial Awareness Questions for Upcoming Banking Exams 2018.
We IG Team have provided the Expected General/Financial Awareness Questions Specially for Upcoming Bank Exams 2018.[WpProQuiz 2271]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- Which of the following city has topped the Mercer Quality of Living Survey 2018?
- Who is the author of the book named ‘Paramveer Parwane’?
- Prabhakiran Jain
- Bipin Rawat
- Suresh Prabhu
- Sudarshen Kumar
- None of these
- Which state has launched a multi-utility vehicle Naipunya Ratham (or World on Wheels)?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Who has won the 2018 Abel Prize?
- Andrew Wiles
- James Arthur
- Robert Langlands
- Edward Frenkel
- Ngô Bảo Châu
- The first-ever National Conference on Drug Law Enforcement has started in ——————
- None of these
- ——————– Airport has won the Skytrax World Airport Awards for being the best regional airport in India and Central Asia.
- Chennai Airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
- Kempegowda International Airport
- Which city hosted the maiden World Series of Boxing clash?
- New Delhi
- The United States administration has launched a challenge at the World Trade Organization (WTO) against ————— country over intellectual property breaches.
- North korea
- India will become the third largest travel and tourism economy in terms of direct and total GDP by —————–, according to the 2018 economic impact report by World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- With —————— ISRO has tied up for the production of Space Grade Lithium-Ion Cells.
- Which of the following airport has been named as the best airport of the world at the 2018 Skytrax World Airport Awards in Stockholm?
- Dubai International Airport
- Singapore Changi Airport
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Haneda Airport
- Frank-Walter Steinmeier is the president of ——————-
- Which Indian city has gained the highest spot in the 2018, Travellers’ Choice awards for Destinations by TripAdvisor?
- New Delhi
- The Union Cabinet has approved Central Sector scheme named “Integrated Scheme for Development of Silk Industry” for the sericulture sector. The scheme aims to make India self-sufficient in silk production by —————–
- Which of the following city has topped the 2018 Travellers’ Choice awards for Destinations list?
- New York
- Answer: (D). It is followed by Switzerland’s Zurich, while New Zealand’s Auckland and Germany’s Munich tied for third place. In the 2018 survey, Hyderabad and Pune have been jointly ranked at 142, making the best Indian cities to live in.
- Answer: (A). General Bipin Rawat, Chief of the Army Staff, has released a book on Paramveer Chakra Awardees – ‘Paramveer Parwane’. The book illustrates the bravery of Paramveer Chakra Awardees from 1947 to 1965 and is written by Dr. Prabhakiran Jain published by Medha Books.
- Answer: (B). As part of the Smart village Smart Ward Programme, the Naipunya Rathaams will facilitate and look to improve digital literacy, digital skills and create an awareness on various government schemes that are underway in the new state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Answer: (C). Canadian mathematician Robert P. Langlands has won the prestigious Abel Prize 2018 for his visionary programme connecting representation theory to number theory.
- Answer: (E). The first-ever National Conference on Drug Law Enforcement has inaugurated by Hansraj Gangaram Ahir, the Minister of State for Home Affairs, in New Delhi.
- Answer: (E). The Bengaluru airport (Kempegowda international airport) won Skytrax award for being the best in India and Central Asia under the regional category at the World Airport Awards.
- Answer: (D). The highly-competitive World Series of Boxing held in India for the first time, with the National Boxing Academy in Rohtak.
- Answer: (D). US launched a challenge at the World Trade Organization (WTO) against China over intellectual property breaches. US President Donald Trump hit China with tariffs up to 60 billion Dollars of imports to retaliate against the theft of American intellectual property, ratcheting up trade tensions between the world’s two largest economies.
- Answer: (B). According to 2018 economic impact report by World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), India is expected to establish itself as the third largest travel and tourism economy by 2028 in terms of direct and total GDP. The WTTC report also said India will add nearly 10 million jobs in the tourism sector by 2028.
- Answer: (C). ISRO has entered into a Technology Transfer Agreement (TTA) with Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) to transfer the technology for the manufacture of space grade Li-Ion cells.
- Answer: (B). The Singapore Changi Airport has been named the world’s best airport for the sixth consecutive year by consultancy firm Skytrax. The Incheon International Airport in South Korea and Haneda Airport in Japan were placed second and third respectively.
- Answer: (E). German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier has arrived on a four-day visit to India. The Steinmeier’s visit to India is considered significant after German Chancellor Angela Merkel was re-elected to the German Parliament for a record fourth term.
- Answer: (B). New Delhi has been ranked 22nd in the world and eighth in Asia in the top destination for 2018, Travellers’ Choice awards for Destinations by TripAdvisor.
- Answer: (B). The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approved the Integrated Scheme for Development of Silk Industry. The scheme aims at making India self-sufficient in silk production. It will help to increase productive employment from 85 lakh to one crore people by 2022. Also, Integrated Scheme for Development of Silk Industry aims to achieve self-sufficiency in silk production by 2022.
- Answer: (A). Paris in France topped the list of Travellers’ Choice awards for Destinations followed by London (UK), Rome (Italy), Bali (Indonesia), Crete (Greece).
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Logical Reasoning||10.00 AM|
|Quantitative Aptitude “20-20”||11.00 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|Static GK Quiz||1.00 PM|
|English Language “20-20”||2.00 PM|
|Banking Awareness Quiz||3.00 PM|
|Reasoning Puzzles & Seating||4.00 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|Data Interpretation / Application Sums (Topic Wise)||6.00 PM|
|Reasoning Ability “20-20”||7.00 PM|
|English Language (New Pattern Questions)||8.00 PM|
|General / Financial Awareness Quiz||9.00 PM|