Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Full Set of General Awareness Questions asked in Canara Bank PO Exams which was held on 4th March. Candidates those who are preparing for Upcoming Exams can make use of it.
Gk Questions Asked Canara Bank Po 2018 1st Shift:
1) What is the term l stands for NCLT – Law (National Company Law Tribunal).
2) Which social networking website is taking Aadhaar for registration?- Facebook
3) Which state awards Kalidas samman Award? – Madhya Pradesh
4) Where did Central Institute of Road Transport located in? – Pune, Maharashtra
5) Where is Karcham wangtoo hydroelectric plant located in? – Himachal Pradesh
6) Where did 78th session of Indian History Congress held? – Kolkata
7) Who is the Author of book Inglorious Empire: What the British Did to India (2017)? – Shashi Tharoor
8) What is the commencement period of Universal bank get share listed on stock exchange of commencement of business? 6 years
9) What is the New limit for compensation by Banking Ombudsman- Rs. 20 Lakh
10) Where did Mahabodhi temple, UNESCO world heritage site located? – Bihar
11) Which of the following is BIMSTEC member country?- Myanmar
12) On 25th December whose birthday is celebrated as good governance day? – Atal Bihari Bajpai.
13) What is amount for premium in PMJJY? – Rs.330.
14) Prague is the capital of which country? – Czech Republic
15) Every year 13th February celebrated as? – World Radio day
16) Who is the president of Liberia? – George Weah.
17) In which State Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary is located? – Rajasthan
18) In which state Somasila Dam located? – Andhra Pradesh
19) Imperfect is an autobiography written by? – Sanjay Manjrekar
20) What is the name of the Bank which has crossed 5 billion market share?- HDFC Bank
21) Paytm partner with which bank for fixed deposit?- IndusInd Bank
22) In which year Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) started? – 2011-12
23) Where is the headquarters of Catholic Syrian Bank? – Kerala
24) Where is L&T Shipbuilding located? –Tamil Nadu
25) Above how many age RBI policies for senior citizen from Door to door step – 70.
26) In which district HPCL and Rajasthan signed MOUs? – Barmer.
27) Aanchal Thakur is related to which field?- Female alpine skie.
28) Which country has won 2018 Blind Cricket World Cup? – India.
29) What is the meaning of “C” in CRR? – Cash (Cash Reseve Ratio).
30) What is the meaning of “S” in SWIFT- Society (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication)
31) From which country India receiving highest FDI? – Mauritius
32) Which country has emerged as the top borrower from Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)? – India
33) Name the river flows near Taj Mahal? – Yamuna
34) Between which of the following countries ‘Naseem Al Bahr’ Naval Exercise held?- Indian & Oman
35) One question asked from soiled or mutilated notes:
Soiled Note has become dirty due to usage and also includes a two piece note pasted together wherein both the pieces presented belong to the same note, and form the entire note.
Mutilated banknote is a banknote, of which a portion is missing or which is composed of more than two pieces.
36) Blue Flag Project has launched by Environment ministry for? – Beach Clean up
37) Gangtok is the capital city of which Indian State? – Sikkim
38) In which Indian State Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary is located? – Kerala
39) Who is the MD and CEO of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)?- Suresh Sethi
40) Where did The Himalayan Hydro Expo 2018 kicked off? – Kathmandu, Nepal
41) Compensation sought from the Banking Ombudsman is beyond? – 20 lakhs
42) Who is Countries lender of last resort is an institution? – Central Bank (for Example- RBI in India)
43) What is the meaning of “D” in MDR- Discount (Merchant Discount Rate)
44) The Nordic-Baltic embassies are all set to host the first ever youth film festival of the European nations in- New Delhi
45) Payment Bank cannot give? – Credit Card
46) One Question was asked from Application pay based on QR code.
47) In which state Hamesha vijayee exercise held? – Rajasthan
48) One question related to PSLV-40?
49) Kattupalli Shipyard cum Captive Port Complex is a large shipyard project located in which city? – Chennai
50) Chandi Lahiri was eminent- Cartoonist
Gk Questions Asked Canara Bank Po 2018 – 2nd Shift:
1) What is the Theme of national voter’s day 2018? – Accessible Elections
2) Every year 3rd March is celebrated as? – Wildlife Day
3) Unstoppable: My life so far book is an autobiography written by? – Maria Sharapova
4) Which of the following country is not a member of BIMSTEC? – Brunei
5) 0 is on which place in IFSC code? – 5th
6) What is the Capital of Small Finance Bank? – 100Cr.
7) What do I stand in IDFC bank? – Infrastructure Development Finance Company
8) In which state Chamera II is a run of the river hydroelectric dam built by NHPC India? – Himachal Pradesh
9) Recently Supriya devi died, was associated with which of the following field? – Actress
10) Reykjavik is the capital of which country – Iceland
11) Payment and Small Finance Bank allowed for which scheme? – APY
12) Minimum net worth for a bank – 500 Cr.
13) Payment bank not allowed for – Loans.
14) What does M Stands in MSF? – Marginal
15) Headquarter of OPCW is located in which city? – Hague
16) Who won the ICC player of the year award? – Virat kohli
17) Who won Padma Bushan award for year 2018? – MS Dhoni
18) Bideshwar Nandi associates with which of the following sports? – Gymnastics
19) Where is the Venue of Women’s Cricket World T20 2018? – West Indies
20) Alaknanda River flows from which city? – Badrinath, Uthrakhand
21) Where is the Headquarter of City union bank? – Tamil Nadu
22) Which of the image is printed on back side of Rs.50 note? – Hampi
23) In which Indian State Ajanta cave is located? – Maharashtra
24) In which Indian State Nortek Wildlife Sanctuary is located? – Meghalaya
25) Kohima is the capital of which Indian State? – Nagaland
26) In which city JSCA cricket international stadium is located? – Ranchi, Jharkhand
27) What is the maximum deposit limit under BSBD? – 50000.
28) What is the dimension of Rs.10 note? – 123mm x 63mm
29) Senior citizens certificate maturity period? – 5 Years
30) What is the rank of India in Environmental Performance Index? – 177 out of 180 countries
31) Which of the following is a Jalandhar-headquartered bank that has now India’s first Small Finance Bank? – Capital Local Area Bank
32) The Combined Military exercise ‘Ajeya Warrior- 2017’ is held between? – India and UK
33) Highest sex ratio religious community according to Census 2011- Christians.
34) Percentage of income for rural farmers is More than? –50%
35) What is the capital of Latvia? – Riga
36) Meaning of fort night termed in call/ notice money – minimum 5% short-term finance repayable on demand, with a maturity period of one to fourteen days or overnight to fortnight. It is used for inter-bank transactions. The money that is lent for one day in this market is known as “call money” and, if it exceeds one day, is referred to as “notice money.”
37) Madame Tussauds wax museum located in? – London
38) What is the range of recently tested Agni-V missile? – 5000 Km
39) Which Indian state set up cloud server? – Maharashtra
40) To the which field Jnanpith award related?– literature
41) What is the new payment method for small vendor and business? – Bharat QR
42) One Question related to On-tap licensing of universal bank.