List Of GA Questions Asked In RBI Grade B 2019: Reserve Bank Of India is the central bank for the whole country. Lakhs and Lakhs of aspirants are showing interest in finding the career in RBI. Now, the RBI Grade B 2019 Phase 1 Exam is over. Aspirants who are appeared for the RBI Grade B Exam and Preparing for the RBI Grade B Exam can check the List Of GA Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Exam. Here, all the applicants can check all the questions asked in RBI Grade B Exam for both the slots are given in details. Likewise, aspirants can get the difficulty of the RBI Grade B Exam from the below link. Most Of the questions are asked from IBPSGuide Monthly Current Affairs Capsule 2019. So, aspirants can make use of it for future references. Also, candidates can make use of it. We took the page number for your references. To know more information about the List Of GA Questions Asked in RBI Grade B Exam, aspirants can check the details from the below link.
Take IBPS Clerk Free Mock test Online
List Of GA Questions Asked In RBI Grade B 2019 – Shift 1
1. Where is the headquarters of Credit Saison India, Which has received a non-banking financial company (NBFC) licence from the Reserve Bank of India?
2. Lalji Tandon is an Indian politician serving as the 22nd and current Governor of-?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh (Page.no – 46 of Monthly current affairs capsule – July)
3. Lakshmi Vilas Bank has merged with which of the following companies?
Ans: India Bulls Housing Finance Limited (Page.no – 4 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
4. Which country has opens largest solar farm in Southeast Asia?
Answer: Vietnam (Page.no – 55 of Monthly current affairs capsule – September)
5. The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is an international organization that seeks to promote the peaceful use of nuclear energy, and to inhibit its use for any military purpose, including nuclear weapons. Where is the headquarters of IAEA?
Answer: Vienna, Austria (Page.no – 4 of Monthly static GK capsule – October)
6. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced a minimum equity capital of _____________ crore to set up a small finance bank (SFB) under the ‘on tap’ licence regime to expand the banking services through high technology-low cost operations.
Answer: Rs 200 crores
7. UN-Habitat is the United Nations programme working towards a better urban future. Where is the headquarters of UN-Habitat?
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya
8. The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2019 rewards the development of the-?
Answer: Lithium-Ion Battery Creators (John B. Goodenough, M. Stanley Whittingham and Akira Yoshino share the 2019 Nobel Prize in Chemistry) (Page.no – 49 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
9. Who beats John Millman to win the Japan Open 2019?
Answer: Novak Djokovic (Serbia) (Page.no – 85 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
10. Peter Higgs and Francois Englert was shared the 2013 Nobel Prize in which subject?
11. Pakyong Airport is a greenfield RCS airport in which city?
Answer: Gangtok, Sikkim
12. India-Maldives joint military exercise ‘Ex EKUVERIN – 2019’ culminated with an impressive closing ceremony held in-
Answer: Pune (Page.no – 70 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
13. Indian batsman Rohit Sharma is launching the Rohit4Rhinos campaign, in partnership with WWF India and _________________, to help build awareness for the need to conserve the Greater One-Horned Rhinoceros or the Indian Rhino.
Answer: Animal Planet (Page.no – 91 of Monthly current affairs capsule – September)
14. In which city, Defence minister Rajnath Singh has attended the meeting of the Council of Heads of Government (CHG) of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)?
Answer: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
15. In which city, The 2020 G20 summit will be concluded?
Answer: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Page.no – 17 of Monthly static GK capsule – July)
16. Which company has signed up world badminton champion Pusarla Venkata Sindhu (PV Sindhu) as its brand ambassador for two years?
17. Rudrasagar Lake, also known as Rudijala, is a lake located in-?
18. Who is the first Lieutenant Governor of the union territory of Ladakh?
Answer: Radha Krishna Mathur (Page.no – 46 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
19. Which organisation has announced relaxation in norms for ‘Muni Bonds’ to help smart cities and other registered entities working in areas of city planning and urban development work like municipalities to raise funds through issuance and listing of their debt securities?
20. Which organisation has constituted a working group on Social Stock Exchanges (SSE) under the chairmanship of Ishaat Hussain, Director, SBI Foundation?
Answer: SEBI (Page.no – 9 of Monthly current affairs capsule – September)
21. Piyush Goyal is the Minister of Railways and Minister of Commerce & Industry in the Government of India. Where is the Constituency of Piyush Goyal?
Answer: Member of Parliament for Rajya Sabha from Maharashtra (Page.no – 2 of Monthly static GK capsule – August)
22. In which state, the Ratapani Tiger Reserve has been located?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
23. Who has won the Professional Cricketers’ Association awards recently?
Answer: England all-rounder Ben Stokes (Page.no – 48 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
24. The ________________ Integrity Unit has banned Indian sprinter Sheoran Nirmla for four-year.
Answer: Athletics (Page.no – 9 of Monthly current affairs capsule – September)
25. India’s first e-waste clinic to be set up in-?
Answer: Bhopal (Page.no – 21 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
26. The Reserve Bank of India has given the final approval for the merger of district co-operative banks in-?
Answer: Kerala (Page.no – 12 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
27. The Railway ministry, Department of Science & Technology and _______________ have forged an association on a project on ‘Industry 4.0’, which includes a host of digital technologies like artificial intelligence, Big Data, machine learning and cloud computing.
Answer: IIT- Kanpur (Page.no – 29 of Monthly current affairs capsule – September)
28. Lessons Life Taught Me, Unknowingly – An Autobiography by-?
Answer: Anupam Kher (Page.no – 42 of Monthly current affairs capsule – June)
Q29. What is the official mascot of the 2022 Winter Olympics held in China?
Answer: Bing Dwen Dwen (Daily current affairs September 20)
30. _______________ delivers first AH-64 Apache combat helicopter.
Answer: Tata Boeing Aerospace (Page.no – 82 of Monthly current affairs capsule – September)
31. In which city the World Hindu Economic Forum 2019 was held?
Answer: Mumbai (Page.no – 68 of Monthly current affairs capsule – September)
32. The World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2020 will be held in?
Answer: Davos, Switzerland (Daily current affairs November 06)
33. What is theme for the World Teachers’ Day 2019?
Answer: “Young Teachers: The Future of the Profession” (Page.no – 1 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
34. The integrated exercise named ‘Chang Thang’ was conducted in-?
Answer: Ladakh (Page.no – 79 of Monthly current affairs capsule – September)
35. Trying to meet the disinvestment target set by the government, the _________________ and Niti Aayog are looking at the scope of putting various public sector enterprises (PSUs) on the block.
Answer: Department of Disinvestment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM)
36. What is the theme for the International Day of the Girl 2019?
Answer: GirlForce: Unscripted and Unstoppable
37. Reliance Insurance is one of the best life insurance companies in India catering to customers with wide range of life insurance policies. Now Reliance Insurance known as-?
Answer: Reliance Nippon Life Insurance (Page.no – 17 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
38. The Courage in Journalism Award is a prize by the International Women’s Media Foundation (IWMF) for women journalists. Name the winners of this year?
Answer: Ukrainian journalists Anna Babinets of SLIDSTVO.INFO and Nastya Stanko of Hromadske; Anna Nimiriano of The Juba Monitor; Nicaraguan journalist Lucía Pineda of 100% Noticias who was recently released from prison; and, Liz Sly, the Beirut bureau chief for The Washington Post.
39. Who is the director of the Movie Gully Boy?
Answer: Zoya Akhtar (Page.no – 64 of Monthly current affairs capsule – September)
40. Which of the following organization has launched the “Project Netra”
Ans: ISRO (Network for space object Tracking and Analysis)
41. Which is the cleanest railway station of India in 2019?
Answer: Jaipur (Page.no – 75 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
42. Rashtriya Ekta Diwas was celebrated on the remembrance of whom?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel (Daily current affairs October 31 )
43. Who is HL Trivedi?
Answer: Indian nephrologist (Page.no – 88 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
44. Venue of 5th World Parliament of Science Religion & Philosophy?
45. Who has recently won “Peter Mackler Award” which was given for courageous journalism?
Answer: Paolo Borrometi (Italian Journalist) (Page.no – 59 of Monthly current affairs capsule – September)
List Of GA Questions Asked in RBI Grade B 2019 Exam – Shift 2
1. Who is the present Prime Minister of Malaysia?
Answer: Mahathir Bin Mohamad
2. Where is the AIBA Women’s World Boxing Championships held?
Answer: Ulan-Ude, Russia
3. Manju Rani belongs to which of the following sports?
Answer: Boxing (Page.no – 50 of Monthly current affairs capsule – July)
4. Where is the BRICS Culture Ministers’ meeting held?
Answer: Curitiba, Brazil
5. Where is the headquarters of UNESCO?
Answer: Paris, France (Page.no 3 of Monthly static GK capsule October)
6. What is the theme International Day of the Girl Child Day?
Answer: GirlForce: Unscripted and Unstoppable
7. Name the book who won 2019 Booker Prize?
Answer: The Testaments and Girl, Woman, Other (Page.no – 49 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
8. Ben Stokes belongs to which sports?
Answer: Cricket (Page.no – 48 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
9. Peter Handke win 2019 Nobel Prize in Literature belongs to which Country?
Answer: Austria (Page.no – 49 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
10. Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Ram Vilas Paswan belongs to which state?
Answer: Khagaria district of Bihar
11. Which state of India celebrates shirui lily festival?
12. In Which state, Nakki Lake is situated?
Answer: Rajasthan (Page.no – 22 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
13. Prakash Javadekar is the Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change and Minister of Information and Broadcasting of India. Where is the Constituency of Prakash Javadekar?
Answer: Maharashtra (Page.no – 1 of Monthly Static Gk capsule – August)
14. What is the net worth of the Bharat Bill Payment Operating Unit (BBPOU)?
Answer: Rs 100 crore
15. Where is Green Park stadium located in India?
Answer: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
16. Name the bank who recently launched fixed deposit scheme called FD Health?
Answer: ICICI Bank (Page.no – 9 of Monthly monthly current affairs capsule – October)
17. 14th November is celebrated as?
Answer: Children Day
18. Which exercise recently has been conducted between India-US?
Answer: Vajra Prahar
19. Where is the exercise “Shinyuu Maitri” between India and Japan held?
Answer: West Bengal. (Page.no – 69 of Monthly monthly current affairs capsule – October)
20. Where is Kaiga Atomic Power Station is located?
21. Helsinki is the capital of which country?
22. Pakyong Airport is located at?
23. Rudrasagar Lake is located at?
Answer: Melaghar, Tripura
24. Meeting of SCO 2019 held in which city?
Answer: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (Page.no – 36 of Monthly current affairs capsule – june)
25. Who is the winner of Japan Open Tennis Tournament?
Answer: Novok Djokovic (Page.no – 85 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
26. Sarah Taylor who recently announced her retirement from cricket, she belongs to which country?
27. Indian Government has recently approved to the infusion of 9300 Cr in which Bank?
Answer: IDBI (Page.no – 10 of Monthly current affairs capsule – September)
28. Khalifa International Stadium which is also known as National Stadium is located at?
Answer: Doha, Qatar
29. Greta Thunberg belongs to which country?
Answer: Sweden (Page.no – 29 of Monthly current affairs capsule – June)
30. What is the Theme of National Girl Child, and when it was celebrated?
Answer: Theme: Empowering Girls for a brighter tomorrow (Celebrated on 24th January)
31. P.V Sindhu is the brand ambassador of which payment company?
Answer: PNB Metlife (Page.no – 8 of Monthly current affairs capsule – February)
32. Who held Women’s World record in 400 race?
Answer: Marita Koch
33. Which bank has started Express FD Scheme?
Answer: Axis Bank (Page.no – 9 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)
34. Among the following which bank is about to be merged with PNB?
Answer: OBC & United Bank of India (Page.no – 12 of Monthly current affairs capsule – August)
35. Which country takes the presidency of the UN convention to combat desertification presidency from China for Next 2 years?
Answer: India (Page.no – 20 of Monthly current affairs capsule – June)
36. In Swach Rail Survey, which state has maximum clean railway stations?
Answer: Rajasthan (Page.no – 75 of Monthly current affairs capsule – October)