Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of General Awareness section to appear for all the competitive exams. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in General awareness part.
1) The formation of a GST council is mentioned under which article?
a) Article 269A
b) Article 279A
c) Article 242
d) Article 123
e) None of the above
2) How many types of Priority sector lending certificates can be issued by bank?
3) Who decides rate of interest for loans under Priority sector?
e) None of the above
4) NEFT is a nation-wide payment system facilitating one-to-one funds transfer. What does ‘N’ stand for in the same?
5) What are key components of Foreign Exchange Reserve?
c) Foreign Currency Assets
d) Reserve Tranche Position in IMF
e) All of the above
6) Kunitha is a ritual dance form of which state?
d) Madhya Pradesh
7) Who is the author of the book titled ‘We are Displaced’?
b) Salma Hayek
c) Elizabeth Taylor
d) Al Sharpton
e) Joaquin Phoenix
8) Satyadev Narayan Arya is the governor of which of the following Indian states?
c) Madhya Pradesh
9) On which river is the BhakraNangal Dam located?
10) Which among the following is the capital of Ethiopia?
e) Addis Ababa
1) Answer: b)
The formation of GST Council is mentioned under Article 279A.
2) Answer: b)
Banks can issue four types of PSLCs:
i) PSLC Agriculture
ii) PSLC SF/MF
iii) PSLC Microenterprises
iv) PSLC General
3) Answer: c)
RBI decided the rate of interest for loans under priority sector.
4) Answer: a)
NEFT stands for National Electronic Funds Transfer. It is an online payment system that can be used by individuals and organizations to transfer funds. Individuals who do not have bank accounts can deposit the money at NEFT enabled branches to avail this facility by providing their basic details.
5) Answer: e)
The key components of Foreign Exchange Reserve are
iii) Foreign Currency Asset
iv) Reserve Tranche Position in IMF
6) Answer: c)
The ritual dances of Karnataka are known as Kunitha. One such dance is the DolluKunitha, a popular dance form accompanied by singing and the beats of decorated drums. This dance is primarily performed by men from the shepherd or Kuruba caste. The DolluKunitha is characterized by vigorous drum beats, quick movements and synchronized group formations.
7) Answer: a)
A book titled ‘We are Displaced’ was released in India on 9 January 2019. The author of the book is MalalaYousafzai. The book gives a description of her experiences of traveling around the world and visiting refugee camps. MalalaYousafzai got the Nobel Peace Prize in 2014.
8) Answer: e)
Satyadev Narayan Arya is the current governor of Haryana. He belongs to BhartiyaJanta Party. Former Haryana Governor Kaptan Singh Solanki is current governor of Tripura.
9) Answer: a)
Bhakra Dam is a concrete gravity dam on the Satluj River in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh in northern India. The dam forms the GobindSagar reservoir.
10) Answer: e)
Addis Ababa is the capital of Ethiopia.