Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of General Awareness section to appear for all the competitive exams. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in General awareness part.
1) What is the maximum amount of donation that a loss making bank can make annually?
a) Rs.5 lakh
b) 1% of the previous year profit
c) Rs. 10 lakh
d) Rs. 1 lakh
e) Rs. 1.5 lakh
2) The BPay mobile app has been launched by which bank?
a) Bank of Baroda
b) Fino Payments Bank
c) Paytm Payments Bank
d) Bandhan Bank
e) Bank of India
3) Which of the following is not a 24×7 payment system?
d) All are 24×7 payment system
e) None are 24×7 payment system
4) Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) is 8 to 11 __________?
a) Digit Code
b) Alphabet code
c) Alpha numeric code
d) Symbol Numeric Code
e) None of these
5) Green Banking means?
a) Financing of irrigation projects by banks
b) Development of forestry by banks
c) Financing of environment friendly projects by banks
d) Development of railways by banks
e) None of these
6) ___________ is observed as National Cancer Awareness Day in India each year.
a) 10 November
b) 17 November
c) 27 November
d) 7 November
e) 23 November
7) Agra is situated on the bank of which river?
a) Ghataprabha river
b) Yamuna river
c) Ganga river
d) Girna river
e) Tunga River
8) TungaBhadra dam is constructed across river Tungabhadra in which state?
a) Tamil Nadu
9) MayurNritya Dance is a folk dance performed in which state?
b) Tamil Nadu
c) Uttar Pradesh
10) The Kinnerasani Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh
1) Answer: a)
Loss making banks can make donations up to Rs.5 lakh only in a financial year.
2) Answer: b)
BPay is a one-stop solution for the fastest banking, merchant payments, recharge, and utility payments of Fino Payments Bank account holders.
3) Answer: c)
RTGS is not a 24×7 system. The RTGS service window for customer transactions is available to banks from 8 am to 4.30 pm on a working day
4) Answer: c)
Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) is 8 to 11 Alpha numeric code
5) Answer: c)
Green Banking means Financing of environment friendly projects by banks
6) Answer: d)
National Cancer Awareness Day observed across the country on November 7 every year.
7) Answer: b)
Agra is a city on the banks of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
8) Answer: c)
TungaBhadra dam is constructed across river Tungabhadra, a tributary of River Krishna, located approximately five km from Hospet town in Karnataka, which is also the largest dam in Karnataka.
9) Answer: c)
MayurNritya or Peacock Dance his is a folk dance from Brij region of Uttar Pradesh. This dance is associated with Lord Krishna and Radha.
10) Answer: b)
Kinnerasani Wildlife Sanctuary is located in BhadradriKothagudem district, Telangana state of India.