Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of LIC ADO General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the LIC ADO General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in LIC ADO General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in LIC ADO General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.
1) Which among the following is used to define the rates of interest on the loans in a bank?
e) Other than those given in options
2) Which among the following defines the fund transfer mechanism in which money is transferred from one account to other instantly without any waiting period?
3) Special Non-Resident Rupee Account can be operated for a maximum period of ________ year.
4) A long term debt instrument issued by a company yielding a fixed rate of interest is known as___________.
a) Debt equity
b) Equity funds
d) Commercial papers
e) Yielding borrowings
5) In Banking sector, what does ‘R’ stand for in IFRS?
6) Dhali & Jatra dance forms are originated in which of the following states?
b) West Bengal
7) Vittal Trophy is related to which of the following games?
8) Globally, The World Poetry Day is observed on_______.
a) March 21th
b) April 22nd
c) May 1st
d) June 21st
e) October 21st
9) The Currency of Honduras is _________.
10) ‘Shahpur Kandi Dam’ is located in which of the following state?
1) Answer: b)
The Cost of Fund Index is defined as the index which is used by banks to calculate the expenses on the loans and the rate of interest to be charged on various loan portfolios. This is used by banks to determine the rates of interest on different loan products of the bank
2) Answer: b)
Real Time Gross Settlement that mechanism of fund transfers in which the beneficiary can get the money from the party within 30 minutes of receiving the transfer message from the bank. In case of National Electronic Fund Transfer mechanism, the money is transferred in batches after a certain interval of time
3) Answer: d)
Special Non-Resident Rupee Account can be operated for a maximum period of 7 years.
An SNRR account is a non-interest-bearing type of account which can be opened by a non-resident having a business interest in India, for making bonafide transactions in rupees. A fund in SNRR Account is eligible for repatriation.
4) Answer: c)
Debentures are long term debt security funds that are mainly issued by a company to secure long term fund flow for the organization. They are not secured by any physical asset or collateral.
The difference between the two is actually the function of the place where they are registered and also pay stamp duty for the same.
It is a way of raising funds from the market for various companies.
5) Answer: c)
International Financial Reporting Standards is the full form of IFRS.
IFRS are a set of international accounting standards stating how particular types of transactions and other events should be reported in financial statements. They are issued by the International Accounting Standards Board.
6) Answer: b)
Dhali & Jatra dance forms are associated with West Bengal.
7) Answer: b)
Vittal Trophy is related to Football.
8) Answer: a)
Globally, The World Poetry day is observed on 21st of March.
April 22nd – Earth Day
May 1st – International Labour day
June 21st – International Yoga Day
October 21st – National Police Commemoration Day
9) Answer: d)
The Currency of Honduras is Lempira.
10) Answer: b)
In 2018, the governments of Punjab and Jammu & Kashmir signed an agreement for renewing work on Rs. 2793 crores Shahpurkandi dam project. Shahpurkandi dam is located in state of Punjab.