Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of LIC ADO General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the LIC ADO General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in LIC ADO General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in LIC ADO General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.
1) ‘Simhadri Super Thermal Power Plant’ is situated in which city?
2) Which city is known as the ‘California of India’?
3) Srikanth Kidambi is associated with which sport?
b) Table Tennis
4) Kina is a currency of which country?
a) Papua New Guinea
5) Krishna Pushkar Festival was held in which state?
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Both 1 & 2
e) Tamil Nadu
6) Which type of bank account enables an individual to deposit fixed amount every month for a pre-defined period which earns interest similar to Fixed Deposits (FD)?
a) Recurring Deposit Account
b) Saving Account
c) Current Account
d) Fixed Deposit Account
e) DEMAT Account
7) What is the minimum amount limit for fund transfer through RTGS payment system?
a) Rs. 1 lakh
b) Rs. 5 lakhs
c) Rs. 2 lakhs
d) Rs. 10 lakhs
e) Rs. 1 crore
8) ‘APBS’ is aunique system implemented by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), what does acronym APBS stand for?
a) Aadhaar Payment Balance System
b) Aadhaar Participation Bailout System
c) Aadhaar Payment Bridge System
d) Aadhaar Pension Banking System
e) Aadhaar Parity Benchmark System
9) What is the name of Core Banking Solution (CBS) of Reserve Bank of India?
e) None of these
10) “Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG)” of India has been established under which article of Indian Constitution?
a) Article 74
b) Article 108
c) Article 148
d) Article 156
e) Article 226
1) Answer: a)
Simhadri Super Thermal Power Plant is a coal-fired power plant located in the Vishakhapatnam district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The power plant is one of the coal fired power plants of NTPC, a Government of India enterprise. The coal for the power plant is sourced from Kalinga Block of Talcher Coal fields in Odisha.
2) Answer: c)
Nashik is known as the California of India.
3) Answer: c)
Srikanth Kidambi is an Indian Badminton player and currently the highest ranked Indian men’s player in the international circuit with world ranking of 10 by Badminton World Federation (BWF).
4) Answer: a)
5) Answer: c)
The 12-day long Krishna Pushkar festival was held in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The festival comes once in every 12 years.
6) Answer: a)
A recurring deposit account enables an individual to deposit fixed amount every month for a pre-defined period which earns interest similar to Fixed Deposits (FD).
7) Answer: c)
RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement. The minimum amount to be transferred through RTGS is Rs. 2 lakh. However, there is no upper limit on RTGS transactions. One can access RTGS services from 9.00 to 16.30 on weekdays and from 9.00 to 14:00 on Saturdays for settlement at the RBI end.
8) Answer: c)
APBS stands for Aadhaar Payment Bridge System.
APBS is a unique payment system implemented by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), which uses Aadhaar number as a central key for electronically channelizing the Government subsidies and benefits in the Aadhaar Enabled Bank Accounts (AEBA) of the intended beneficiaries.
9) Answer: d)
e-Kuber is the Core Banking Solution(CBS) of Reserve Bank of India. e-Kuber provides the provision of a single current account for each bank across the country, with decentralised access to this account from anywhere-anytime using portal based services in a safe manner.
10) Answer: c)
CAG was established by Article 148 of the Indian Constitution. CAG of India at present is Rajiv Mehrishi.