Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of LIC ADO / SBI Clerk General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the LIC ADO / SBI Clerk General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in LIC ADO General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in LIC ADO / SBI Clerk General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.
1) Loans granted by a bank to an exporter popularly known as ‘Export credit’ is guaranteed, in case of default, by which of the following
a) EXIM Bank
b) Ministry of International Trade, GOA
e) None of the given options is true
2) The Banking Ombudsman is a senior official appointed by…………..?
a) Government of India
b) President of India
c) Chief Justice of India
d) Reserve Bank of India
e) Finance Minister
3) Along with Government of India, ______________ are responsible for the design, production and overall management of the nation’s currency, with the goal of ensuring an adequate supply of clean and genuine notes.
b) Finance Ministry
4) As per RBI Guideline, What is the name of the new type of account to achieve “Financial Inclusion”?
a) BSBDA Account
b) Basic Account
c) Small Account
d) Small Savings Account
e) Smart Savings Account
5) Reserve Bank of India has announced that “NSFR” norms for banks will be operation from April, 2020. What is the full form of “NSFR”?
a) Net Statutory Financial Rules
b) Net Stable Funding Ratio
c) Net Standard Funding Registration
d) Net Substantial Fixed Ratio
e) None of these
6) ‘CFA Franc’ is NOT a currency of which of the following countries?
7) What is the capital of Croatia?
8) The Chandrapur Super Thermal Power Station (CSTPS) is located in which state?
a) Jammu and Kashmir
9) Sri Ram Sagar Reservoir is situated in which of the following states?
a) Madhya Pradesh
e) Uttar Pradesh
10) Sarhul is a tribal festival celebrated in which state?
1) Answer: c)
ECGC Limited (Formerly Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd) is a company wholly owned by the Government of India based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It provides export credit insurance support to Indian exporters and is controlled by the Ministry of Commerce.
2) Answer: d)
The Banking Ombudsman is a senior official appointed by Reserve Bank of India.
3) Answer: c)
Along with Government of India, RBI is responsible for the design, production and overall management of the nation’s currency, with the goal of ensuring an adequate supply of clean and genuine notes.
4) Answer: a)
The aim of introducing ‘Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA)’ is very much part of the efforts of RBI for furthering Financial Inclusion objectives.
5) Answer: b)
NSFR is defined as the amount of available stable funding (ASF) in relation to the amount of required stable funding (RSF). The RBI has announced that NSFR norms that mandate banks to maintain a stable funding profile in relation to the composition of their assets and off-balance sheet activities will be operational from April 2020.
6) Answer: e)
The currency of Lesotho is Lesotho loti and South African Rand. Maseru is the capital of Lesotho.
The following countries have ‘CFA Franc’ as their currency:
Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Mali, Niger, Senegal and Togo.
7) Answer: d)
Zagreb is the capital city of the Republic of Croatia. Recently, President Ram Nath Kovind was honoured with Croatia’s highest civilian award — the Grand Order of the King of Tomislav.
8) Answer: c)
Chandrapur Super Thermal Power Station is a thermal power plant located in Chandrapur district in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
9) Answer: b)
Sri Ram Sagar is a reservoir across the River Godavari near Nirmal town in Telangana, India.
10) Answer: e)
Sarhul festival is one of the most popular festivals celebrated across the Jharkhand region. ‘Sar’ refers to Year and ‘Hul’ means set to begin.
Other tribal festivals of Jharkhand areHal Punhya, Bhagta Parab, Rohini, Bandna, Jani-Shikaar