Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.
1) What is the currency of Aruba?
2) Who among the following is NOT a member of BIMSTEC organisation?
3) National Sports Day is celebrated on August 29 which marks the birthday of Dhyan Chand. He was associated with which game?
4) Who authored the book ‘Indian Sports: Conversations and Reflections?
a) Ashok Gulati
b) Shane Warne
c) Preeti Shenoy
d) Ramachandra Guha
e) Vijayan Bala
5) Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary has recently reopened for tourists. It is situated in which state?
6) Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India notified the IBBI (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) (Third Amendment) Regulations, 2018. Where is the Headquarters of IBBI?
d) New Delhi
7) SEBI was set up with the main purpose of keeping a check on malpractices and protect the interest of investors. What are the objectives of SEBI?
a) To regulate the activities of stock exchange.
b) To protect the rights of investors and ensuring safety to their investment.
c) To prevent fraudulent and malpractices by having balance between self regulation of business and its statutory regulations.
d) To regulate and develop a code of conduct for intermediaries such as brokers, underwriters, etc.
e) All of the above
8) A debt which is irrecoverable and is therefore written off as loss in the accounts of an institution or bank is known as __________
a) External debt
b) Good debt
c) Bad debt
d) Internal debt
e) None of these
9) The most appropriate measure of a country’s economic growth is
c) Per capita real income
e) None of these
10) The Economic Planning Committee was established in the chairmanship of
a) J.L. Nehru
b) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
c) Ramkrishna Mudaliyar
d) K.C. Niyogi
e) None of these
1) Answer: d)
Currency: Aruban florin
Aruba is an island and a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the southern Caribbean Sea
Cambodia – Riel
Colombia – Peso
Eritrea – Nakfa
Georgia – Lari
2) Answer: a)
Cambodia is NOT a member of BIMSTEC. Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) is a group of countries in South Asia and South East Asia. These are: Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bhutan and Nepal.
3) Answer: c)
Dhyan Chand was associated with Hockey. National Sports Day is celebrated on 29th August in various educational institutes and sports academics. This day is marked by celebrations by organizing various kinds of sports events and other programs aimed at encouraging the popularity of sports in the country.
4) Answer: e)
A commentator & cricket statistician Vijayan Bala has authored the book “Indian Sports: Conversations and Reflections”. It is a compilation of interviews of eminent sportspersons he has conducted since 1971. His books are Indian Test Cricket back in 1974, The Complete Indian Sports Quiz.
5) Answer: c)
Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary is located in the state of Assam. It has recently reopened for tourists. Amchang Wildlife Sanctuary, Chakrashila Wildlife Sanctuary, Dihing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary, East Karbi Anglong Wildlife Sanctuary, North Karbi Anglong Wildlife Sanctuary, Nambor Wildlife Sanctuary are also located in Assam.
Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India notified the IBBI (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) (Third Amendment) Regulations, 2018. IBBI has mandated that a resolution professional should determine whether a corporate debtor indulged in fraudulent transactions within a specified time period during the resolution process. IBBI is based in New Delhi.
The overall objectives of SEBI are to protect the interest of investors and to promote the development of stock exchange and to regulate the activities of stock market. The objectives of SEBI are:
- To regulate the activities of stock exchange.
- To protect the rights of investors and ensuring safety to their investment.
- To prevent fraudulent and malpractices by having balance between self regulation of business and its statutory regulations.
- To regulate and develop a code of conduct for intermediaries such as brokers, underwriters, etc.
8) Answer: c)
The term bad debts usually refer to accounts receivable (or trade accounts receivable) that will not be collected.
9) Answer: c)
Per capita income is the average income of the country. Per capita real income takes inflation into consideration.
10) Answer: a)
After India gained independence, a formal model of planning was adopted, and the Planning Commission, was established on 15 March 1950, with Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru as the chairman.