Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.
1) ________________are fixed income debt instruments which are issued for the purpose of raising capital & providing the borrower with external funds to finance long-term investments.
b) Real Estate
d) Mutual Funds
e) Depository receipts
2) Which of the following was the first bank in India to introduce Regional Rural Banks (RRB)?
a) Union Bank of India
b) Dena Bank
c) Allahabad Bank
d) Central Bank of India
e) Syndicate Bank
3) Who is the largest shareholder of a nationalised bank?
c) Government of India
e) None of these
4) The Kisan Credit Card (KCC) scheme is a credit scheme introduced in August 1998 by Indian banks. This model scheme was prepared by-
5) Which among the following organisation links all the ATMs in India?
a) National Payments Corporation of India
b) Reserve Bank of India
c) Indian Bank’s Association
d) India Infrastructure Finance Company
e) National Securities Depository Limited
6) The Bheemgarh dam is built across the Wainganga river in which state?
d) Madhya Pradesh
e) None of these
7) Hornbill Festival is celebrated in which state of India?
e) Himachal Pradesh
8) ‘Polavaram Project’ is located in which state of India?
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Jammu & Kashmir
9) Which among the following dam is constructed across the river Ghataprabha river?
a) Panchet Dam
b) Chandil Dam
c) Hidkal Dam
d) Minimata Dam
e) Kulamavu Dam
10) Talle Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in ___________.
c) Arunachal Pradesh
1) Answer: c)
Bonds are fixed income debt instruments which are issued for the purpose of raising capital & provide the borrower with external funds to finance long-term investments.
2) Answer: e)
Syndicate Bank was the first bank in India to introduce Regional Rural Banks. The RRBs were inaugurated on October 2, 1975. One of the first Regional Rural Banks established was the “Prathama Bank” at Moradabad District of Uttar Pradesh. They were established under a presidential ordinance followed by promulgation of the Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976.
3) Answer: c)
Government controls at least 51% of the shares of the Nationalised Banks like SBI, PNB, etc. All other bodies do not have any share in government Banks.
4) Answer: a)
The Kisan Credit Card (KCC) scheme is a credit scheme introduced in August 1998 by Indian banks. This model scheme was prepared by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) on the recommendations of R.V.GUPTA to provide term loans and agricultural needs.
5) Answer: a)
National Financial Switch (NFS) is the largest network of shared ATMs in India. It was designed, developed and deployed by the Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT) in 2004. It is run by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
6) Answer: d)
Bheemgarh dam also known as Sanjay Sarovar Bandh and Upper Wainganga dam is built Across the Wainganga river in Chhapara tehsil of Seoni district of Indian state of Madhya Pradesh
7) Answer: c)
The Hornbill Festival is a celebration held every year from 1 – 10 December, in Nagaland, India.
8) Answer: b)
In Januray 2019, the Polavaram project of Andhra pradesh got its place in the Guinness book of world record for pouring 32,315.5 cubic meters of concrete non-stop in 24 hours.
9) Answer: c)
Hidkal dam constructed across the Ghataprabha River in the Krishna River basin. It is also known as Raja Lakhamagouda dam. It is situated in Karnataka.
10) Answer: c)
Talle Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in Arunachal Pradesh.