Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in IBPS RRB Officer Scale I General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.
1) Which of the following international organizations is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland?
2) ___________ thermal power station in located in Telengana.
3) EMS Stadium is located in which of the following states?
4) __________ is the third state with highest sex ratio as per ‘Census 2011’.
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
5) Bratislava is the capital city of __________.
6) NIBM is an Indian institution for research, training, and consultancy in banking and finance. What is the meaning of “B” in NIBM?
7) MMID is a ____________ digit unique number issued by the bank upon registration.
a) 7 digits
b) 8 digits
c) 9 digits
d) 6 digits
e) 4 digits
8) The short-term co-operative credit structure operates with a __________ tier system.
9) SEBI has been imposed a restriction on money flow in equity through ‘P-notes’. What is the full form of ‘P-notes’?
a) Permanent notes
b) Purchase notes
c) Participatory notes
d) Private notes
e) None of these
10) The Industrial securities market refers to the market which deals in:
c) Treasury bills
d) Commercial paper
e) Only (a) and (b)
1) Answer: d)
The head quarter of World Meteorological Organization (WMO) is located in Geneva, Switzerland.
2) Answer: e)
Kothagudem thermal power station in located in Telengana.
Mettur TPS- Tamil Nadu
Satpura TPS- Madhya Pradesh
Raichur TPS- Karnataka
Kaperkheda TPS- Maharashtra
3) Answer: c)
EMS Stadium is located in Kerala.
4) Answer: b)
As per ‘Census 2011’, Kerala (1084), Tamil Nadu (996), Andhra Pradesh (993), Chhattisgarh (991), Meghalaya (989) are the top five states having highest sex ratio.
Puducherry (1037) tops among the Union Territories (UTs).
5) Answer: b)
Bratislava is the capital city of Slovakia.
6) Answer: b)
National Institute of Bank Management or NIBM is an Indian institution for research, training and consultancy in banking and finance. It is located in Pune.
7) Answer: a)
Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a seven-digit unique number issued by the bank upon registration.
8) Answer: a)
The rural co-operative credit system in India is primarily mandated to ensure flow of credit to the agriculture sector. It comprises short-term and long-term co-operative credit structures. The short-term co-operative credit structure operates with a three-tier system – Primary Agricultural Credit Societies (PACS) at the village level, Central Cooperative Banks (CCBs) at the district level and State Cooperative Banks (StCBs) at the State level.
9) Answer: c)
Participatory Notes commonly known as P-Notes or PNs are instruments issued by registered foreign institutional investors (FII) to overseas investors, who wish to invest in the Indian stock markets without registering themselves with the market regulator, SEBI.
10) Answer: e)
The Industrial securities market refers to the market where the sale and purchase of both the new and old equities and bonds takes place.