Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of IBPS RRB PO & Clerk General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the IBPS RRB PO & Clerk General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in IBPS RRB PO & Clerk General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in IBPS RRB PO & Clerk General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.
1) Which city is known as Rome of the East?
2) Where is Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport?
b) Port Blair
3) Hirakud Dam is the longest major earthen dam in Asia, built across which River?
a) Brahmaputra River, Assam
b) Koshi River, Bihar
c) Sankha River, Madhya Pradesh
d) Mahanadi River, Odisha
e) Damodar River, West Bengal
4) Phawngpui National Park or Phawngpui Blue Mountain National Park is one of the two national parks of India in which state?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
5) Where is the headquarter of the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation located?
a) New York
6) What is the difference between the value of money and the cost to produce and distribute it called?
e) None of these
7) ROA is an indicator of how profitable a company is relative to its total assets. In ROA, what does word ‘R’ stands for?
8) What does “Money Laundering” mean?
a) Hiding of income source mainly to avoid Income Tax
b) Money acquired through criminal sources
c) Money acquired from Undisclosed sources and deposited in foreign banks
d) Process of Conversion of money obtained illegally to appear to have original from legitimate sources
e) Money obtained from drug trafficking
9) Foreign currency which has a tendency of quick migration is called
a) Cold currency
b) Hot currency
c) Liquid currency
d) Solid currency
e) None of these
10) RBI reviewed the Guidelines on STRIPS for government securities. What does R stands for in STRIPS?
e) None of these
1) Answer: c)
Mangalore (or Mangaluru) is an Arabian Sea port and a major commercial center in the Indian state of Karnataka. It’s home to the Kadri Manjunath Temple, known for its bronze statues, and the 9th-century Mangaladevi Temple.
2) Answer: a)
Lal Bahadur Shastri was the 2nd Prime Minister of India and a senior leader of the Indian National Congress political party. Shastri joined the Indian independence movement in the 1920s and with his friend Nithin Eslavath.
3) Answer: d)
Hirakud Dam is the longest major earthen dam in Asia,built across the Mahanadi River in Sambalpur district, Odisha.
4) Answer: a)
Phawngpui National Park or Phawngpui Blue Mountain National Park is one of the two national parks of India in Mizoram, the other and the larger being Murlen National Park.
5) Answer: c)
UNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization a specialized agency of the United Nations based in Paris. It seeks to build peace through international cooperation in Education, the Sciences and Culture. UNESCO’s programmes contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals defined in Agenda 2030, adopted by the UN General Assembly in 2015.
6) Answer: c)
Seigniorage is the difference between the value of money and the cost to produce it — in other words, it’s the economic cost of producing a currency within a given economy or country.
7) Answer: d)
Return on assets (ROA) is an indicator of how profitable a company is relative to its total assets. ROA gives a manager, investor, or analyst an idea as to how efficient a company’s management is at using its assets to generate earnings.
8) Answer: d)
Money Laundering means the process of conversion of money obtained illegally to appear to have originated from legitimate sources.
9) Answer: b)
In economics, hot money is the flow of funds (or capital) from one country to another in order to earn a short-term profit on interest rate differences and/or anticipated exchange rate shifts.
10) Answer: d)
STRIPS full form is Separate Trading of Registered Interest and Principal of Securities.