Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of IBPS RRB PO & Clerk General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the IBPS RRB PO & Clerk General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in IBPS RRB PO & Clerk General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in IBPS RRB PO & Clerk General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.
1) Merger of Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank with Bank of Baroda has come into effect from which date?
a) 1 January, 2019
b) 1 March, 2019
c) 1 April, 2019
d) 1 July, 2019
e) 1 January 2020
2) ‘Chhilchhila Wildlife Sanctuary’ is located in which Indian state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
3) What is the capital of Kyrgyzstan?
4) ‘Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Port’ is located in which of the following state?
e) West Bengal
5) ‘Irani Trophy’ is associated with which sports?
6) Which of the following is a unique institution exclusively focused on Banking Technology?
e) None of these
7) NFRA, an independent regulator for the auditing profession recently got its chairmen recently. What does F stands for in NFRA.
8) With which article of the Indian Constitution is Money Bill related?
a) Article 110
b) Article 109
c) Article 108
d) Article 107
e) None of these
9) ___________ is an electronic fund transfer system that operates on a Deferred Net Settlement (DNS) basis which settles transactions in batches.
10) _________ is the process by which the ownership of the credit instrument is transferred from one person to another.
d) All of the Above
e) None of the Above
1) Answer: c)
Bank of Baroda merger with Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank has come into effect from 1st April 2019.
2) Answer: b)
The Chhilchhila Wildlife Sanctuary also known as Seonthi Reserve Forest, is located in Kurukshetra district in the Indian state of Haryana.
3) Answer: d)
4) Answer: a)
The Kandla Port or Deendayal Port is a seaport in Kutch District of Gujarat state in western India.
5) Answer: B)
In February, 2019, Vidarbha became the only 3rd team after Bombay and Karnataka in Indian domestic Cricket history to defend their Irani cup titles at Jamtha Stadium in Nagpur by defeating ‘Rest of India (RoI)’ team.
6) Answer: d)
IDRBT is a unique institution exclusively focused on Banking Technology.
7) Answer: d)
The Centre has appointed former IAS officer Rangachari Sridharan as chairperson of the National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA), an entity which will function as an independent regulator for the auditing profession.
8) Answer: a)
Under Article 110(1) of the Constitution, a Bill is deemed to be a Money Bill if it contains only provisions dealing with all or any of the following matters:
(a) the imposition, abolition, remission, alteration or regulation of any tax;
(b) regulation of borrowing by the government;
(c) custody of the Consolidated Fund or Contingency Fund of India, and payments into or withdrawals from these Funds;
(d) appropriation of moneys out of the Consolidated Fund of India;
(e) declaring of any expenditure to be expenditure charged on the Consolidated Fund of India or the increasing of the amount of any such expenditure;
(f) receipt of money on account of the Consolidated Fund of India or the public account of India or the custody or issue of such money or the audit of the accounts of the Union or of a State; or
(g) any matter incidental to any of the matters specified in sub-clauses (a) to (f).
9) Answer: a)
National Electronics Funds Transfer (NEFT) is an electronic fund transfer system that operates on a Deferred Net Settlement (DNS) basis which settles transactions in batches.
10) Answer: c)
In documentary credit, usually the beneficiary’s bank which agrees to pay the beneficiary by purchasing a negotiable instrument (importer’s or buyer’s draft) also called accrediting party.