Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of IBPS PO & Clerk General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the IBPS PO & Clerk General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in IBPS PO & Clerk General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in IBPS PO & Clerk General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.[WpProQuiz 7453]
1) Where was the 2nd informal summit between PM Modi and President Xi held?
a) Tamil Nadu
b) New Delhi
2) Which of the following country was hit by the typhoon named ‘Mitag’?
e) South Korea
3) The Election Commission of India is scheduled to host the 4th General Assembly of Association of World Election Bodies (A-WEB) in which city?
b) New Delhi
4) Prime Minister Narendra Modi received the 2019 ‘Global Goalkeeper Award’ from which organization?
a) Bill & Melinda Gates foundation
b) AIDS Foundation of Chicago
c) New York Peace foundation
d) Solar energy Foundation
e) The Hygiene Foundation Ltd
5) India’s tallest Air Traffic control tower (102 metres) has been established in which City?
d) New Delhi
6) Indian army conducted its war exercise called Sudarshan Chakra Vahini in which state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
E) West Bengal
7) How much does the Government of India plans to borrow between October, 2019 to March, 2020 ?
a) 2.11 Lakh crore
b) 3.25 Lakh crore
C) 3.42 Lakh crore
d) 2.35 Lakh crore
e) 2.68 Lakh crore
8) What is the state’s gross fiscal deficit (GFD) according to Reserve Bank of India’s report on State Finances 2019-2020?
9) On which date World Habitat Day is celebrated every year?
a) 1st Tuesday of every October
b) 2nd Monday of every October
c) 1st Monday of every October
d) 1st Wednesday of every October
e) 2nd Tuesday of every October
10) Amazon Web service has partnered with which institution to develop “National Artificial Intelligence Resource Platform” to promote interest in AI?
a) IIT Delhi
b) VIT Vellore
c) IIT Kharagpur
d) IIT Madras
e) IISC bangalore
11) Where was the 72nd session of the WHO Regional Committee of South-East Asia held?
d) New Delhi
12) Aegon Life Insurance has partnered up with which company to offer comprehensive insurance products?
a) Airtel Payments bank
b) Bandhan Bank
d) India Post payments bank
e) Fino Bank
13) Who has been appointed as the new administrator of the Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative Bank Ltd?
a) Payal Gagan
b) Akash Banerjee
c) Arun Roy
d) Jai Bhagwan Bhoria
e) Waryam Singh
14) Who has become the 1st Indian women javelin thrower to enter the final at the world Athletic Championship?
a) Razia Sheikh
b) Payal Singh
c) Gurmeet Kaur
d) Deepa Malik
e) Annu Rani
15) Where was Asia’s first 5th Generation – Virtual Reality based Advanced Driver Training Simulator Centre launched?
1) Answer: A
President Xi met Modi and held talks on a host of issues in a relaxed atmosphere at the historic tourist town of Mamallapuram, Tamil Nadu. Their first informal meeting at the Chinese city of Wuhan last year resulted in normalisation of the relations between the two countries after the 2017 Doklam standoff.
2) Answer: E
‘Mitag’ a category 2 typhoon wreaked havoc in South Korea from September 25 to October 3. It has impacted Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea.
3) Answer: C
India will take over as A-WEB’s chair for the period of 2019-2021. Established in 2013 in Song do, South Korea is the world’s largest association of Election management bodies and has 114 members in total. Its permanent secretariat is located in Seoul.
4) Answer: A
Prime Minister Narendra Modi received the 2019 ‘Global Goalkeeper Award’ by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation at a ceremony held on the sidelines of United Nation General Assembly (UNGA) meeting in New York City, US. PM Modi received this award for his leadership of the Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan, launched on 2nd October 2014 as a tribute to Mahatma Gandhi.
5) Answer: D
New Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International AirPort will get India’s tallest Air traffic control tower. Constructed at the cost of approximately Rs. 250 crore with the equipment cost of Rs. 100 crore.
6) Answer: D
Indian army began its 2-day long exercise in Jaisalmer field firing range in Rajasthan. In this war exercise, the army is going to exhibit its strength regarding Agni Missile and artillery. Artillery, Arms and mechanized forces, Army air defence and helicopters of army aviation are participating in this exercise to test mutual coordination.
Endogenously manufactured light helicopter Rudra and self-propelled artillery gun system K-9 vajra are also taking part in this exercise.
7) Answer: E
The government plans to borrow Rs 2.68 lakh crore in the second half of the fiscal, having borrowed Rs 4.42 crore in the first half, of the total planned Rs 7.1 lakh crore for FY20
8) Answer: D
States’ gross fiscal deficit (GFD) has remained within the Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM) threshold of 3% of gross domestic product (GDP). For 2019-20, States have budgeted a consolidated GFD of 2.6% of GDP, however, the outstanding debt of States have risen over the last five years to 25% of GDP, posing medium-term challenges to its sustainability.
9) Answer: C
The United Nations designated the first Monday of October every year as World Habitat Day to reflect on the state of our towns and cities, and on the basic right of all to adequate shelter. This year it was October 7th. 2019 theme: Frontier Technologies as an innovative tool to transform waste to wealth.
10) Answer: C
Powered by Amazon SageMaker, a cloud machine learning platform, the National Artificial Intelligence Resource Portal (NAIRP) is aimed at making the search for AI learning resources simpler and more accessible to learners, practitioners and researchers in India.
11) Answer: D
Union Minister of Health, Harsh Vardhan inaugurated the week-long 72nd session of the World Health Organization (WHO) Regional Committee for South-East Asia (SEA) in New Delhi. During the meet India pledged 200,000 Dollars for the execution of the preparedness stream under the South-East Asia Health Emergency Response Fund (SEAHERF). Delhi Declaration on Emergency preparedness was also adopted by the members of the WHO’s committee.
12) Answer: C
To improve its customer reach, Aegon Life Insurance has announced its tie-up with Paytm, India’s largest digital payments platform, to offer comprehensive insurance products.
13) Answer: D
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI ) superseded the Board of crisis-hit Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative Bank Ltd. Mumbai and appointed Jai Bhagwan Bhoria as the administrator of the bank. The bank began its operations in 1984 and has 137 branches acorss 6 states.
14) Answer: E
Indian woman javelin thrower Annu Rani became the first Indian to reach the finals of the women’s javelin throw in the World Championships by smashing her own national record, 27-year-old Annu sent the iron spear to a distance of 62.43m in her second-round throw, bettering her earlier national record of 62.34m.
15) Answer: A
Asia’s first 5th Generation – Virtual Reality based Advanced Driver Training Simulator Centre was launched by Rtn G Chandramohan, Rotary Governor, Rotary International District 3232, at the Automobile Association of Southern India Centre (AASI), Chennai. In the first 6 months, AASI will train 200 Ambulance drivers free of cost, under ‘Safe Drivers Campaign’.