Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of IBPS PO & Clerk General Awareness section. Because it a a very easy scoring part only when you are updated on every day. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the IBPS PO & Clerk General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in IBPS PO & Clerk General awareness part. Start the Quiz to know your level in IBPS PO & Clerk General Awareness Section. Validate and enhance your skill by practicing more.[WpProQuiz 7508]
1) The largest space event on Earth, World Space Week is held annually from which of the following date?
A) October 2 to October 8
B) October 4 to October 10
C) October 6 to October 12
D) October 8 to October 14
E) October 10 to October 16
2) Who was India’s representative at the Indo-French ceremony to handover Rafale Fighter Jets manufactured for India?
A) President Ram Nath Kovind
B) Prime Minister Modi
C) Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
D) Defense Minister Rajnath Singh
E) Foriegn Minister S Jaishankar
3) The 14th edition of Nomadic Elephant-XIV joint military training exercise was held between the Indian and which other army?
B) South Korea
4) The 39th World Congress of Poets was inaugurated at the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology in which Indian state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
E) Tamil Nadu
5) Which Indian original equipment manufacturer (OEM) has become the 1st one to meet BS-VI emission norms across its entire range of heavy-duty trucks?
A) Tata motors
B) Mahindra and Mahindra
C) Eicher Motors
D) Ashok Leyland
E) Swaraj Mazda
6) The National Health Authority (NHA) has tied up with which foreign company to collaborate in the implementation of Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)?
7) India’s longest electrified train tunnel was inaugurated between Cherlopalli and Rapuru in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
8) Government e-marketplace has signed an MOU with which Indian development financial institution to boost MSME eCommerce sales?
A) Small Industry Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
B) Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI)
C) Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
D) Tourism Finance Corporation of India (TFCI)
E) Industry Development Bank of India (IDBI)
9) Who will head the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) constituted Advisory Board for Banking Frauds (ABBF)?
A) Madhusudan Prasad
B) D K Pathak
C) Suresh N Patel
D) T M Bhasin
E) Raj Kumar Singh
10) The 2nd Vande Bharat express train has been launched between _ and _?
A) Delhi and Varanasi
B) Delhi and Jaipur
C) Delhi and Dehradun
D) Delhi and Chandigarh
E) Delhi and Katra
11) Which Indian city will host India’s first-ever sports university?
12) Which Union Ministry has launched Automated Real-Time Performance Smart-board for effective monitoring and measurement of key programmes of government?
A) Union Ministry of Civil Aviation
B) Human Resource Ministry
C) Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MEITY)
D) Union Ministry of Railways
E) Union Ministry of Power
13) As part of Indian Navy’s Overseas Deployment the Indian Naval Ship (INS) Tarkash arrived at St Denis, Reunion Island. The island is governed by which European country?
A) United Kingdom
14) Which state hosts the Gorumara National Park?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) West Bengal
15) Charminar is located along the banks of which river?
A) Krishna River
B) Musi River
C) Munneru River
D) Wyra River
E) Mahanadi River
1) Answer: B
Theme: The Moon: Gateway to the stars. The World Space Week was launched on October 4, 1957. The date was selected to mark the launch of the first human-made Earth satellite, Sputnik 1. The theme celebrates the 50th anniversary of humankind’s first step on the moon on 20 July 1969.
2) Answer: D
First Indian Air Force Rafale is handover to the Government of India. Eric Trappier, Dassault Aviation Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, hosted the handover ceremony of the first Indian Air Force Rafale in Mérignac, Dassault Aviation’s Rafale final assembly facility.
Manufacturer: Dassault Aviation
Aircraft type: Fighter aircraft
3) Answer: C
It is being conducted over a period of 14 days from 5-18 October 2019 at Bakloh, a town in Himachal Pradesh.
4) Answer: A
Theme: Compassion through Poetry.
The theme aims to promote peace and brotherhood through poetry. The event was inaugurated by the Odisha Chief Minister. Vice President Venkaiah Naidu attended the event. The WCP was founded in 1969. It was held at Manila, the Philippines for the first time.
5) Answer: D
Ashok Leyland’s entire range of heavy-duty trucks has been upgraded to meet BS-VI emission norms, which come into force from 1 April 2020. It has received compliance certificates from the Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI). Ashok Leyland is the flagship company of Hinduja Group.
6) Answer: A
Google will also help to provide training and support to NHA personnel to build on digital skills as well as explore the best possible ways to extend PMJAY benefits to the citizens. PM-JAY is a centrally sponsored scheme (CSS) launched in 2018. The scheme aims to make interventions in primary, secondary and tertiary care systems. It covers both preventive and promotive health, to address healthcare holistically. It is aimed to bring quality healthcare to around 50 crore poor.
7) Answer: C
Vice-President M Venkaiah Naidu dedicated the country’s longest electrified rail tunnel. It was built at a cost of Rs. 437 crore and has 44 trolley refuges and 14 cross-passages in a horseshoe design. New Australian Tunneling Method (NATM) was used to construct this tunnel. Its total length is 6.3km.
8) Answer: A
Under it, GeM and SIDBI will take steps to ensure timely payments to sellers, and enhance working capital availability through bill discounting. It will also help to promote MSMEs, start-ups, and artisans, who can now sell to government on an open, transparent and technology-driven platform.
9) Answer: D
It has been established by CVC in consultation with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) based on consultation (recommendation) of YM Malegam Expert committee on Non-Performing Assets (NPAs) and frauds constituted by RBI.
10) Answer: E
The train can run up to a maximum speed of 160 km per hour. It is the fastest train in India. 1st Vande Bharat train was launched between Delhi and Varanasi. Katra is locally called Katra Vaishno Devi. It is situated in the foothills of Trikuta mountains. The Ban Ganga river passes through the town. Dogri is the native language of Katra. The town acts as the base camp to pilgrims visiting Vaishno Devi Temple.
11) Answer: E
The Delhi Cabinet on 3rd October 2019, approved the bill to set up India’s first Sports University. It will offer graduate, postgraduate and doctorate degrees in hockey, football and cricket. The announcement was made by the CM Kejriwal. The University will act as State University. It will also have a full-fledged Delhi Sports school affiliated to CBSE.
12) Answer: C
The key programmes include Digital India, Aadhaar, Digital Payments among others. The dashboard was launched by Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad while celebrating the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. It will act as single-window access for Centre, State as well as for District specific projects implemented by MeitY.
13) Answer: D
It is a potent frontline frigate and second Talwar-class frigate constructed for the Indian Navy. It is part of the 2nd batch of Teg-class frigates ordered by Indian Navy and was built at
Yantar shipyard in Kaliningrad, Russia. Réunion is an overseas department and region of France and an island in the Indian Ocean, east of Madagascar.
14) Answer: C
Gorumara National Park is a National Park in northern West Bengal, India. Located in the Dooars region of the Himalayan foothills, it is a medium-sized park with grasslands and forests. It is primarily known for its population of Indian rhinoceros.
15) Answer: B
The Charminar is situated on the east bank of the Musi River. The Charminar constructed in 1591, is a monument and mosque located in Hyderabad, Telangana. The landmark has become known globally as a symbol of Hyderabad.