Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of General Awareness section to appear for all the competitive exams. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in General awareness part.
1) Which of the following is the country’s largest custodian and depository participant?
e) None of the Above
2) _______ refers to the system in which two are more banks are brought under common control by a device other than the holding company?
a) Chain Banking
b) Group Banking
c) Mixed Banking
d) Branch Banking
e) None of the Above
3) Credit Rating Agency, SMERA accredited by which organisation?
e) None of these
4) Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India, was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its headquarters at which city?
d) New Delhi
e) None of these
5) According to Reserve Bank of India Regulations, up to what percent does the “Universal Banks” are permitted to pick up stake in Payment Banks?
6) What is the capital of Montenegro?
7) June 8 observed as which day?
a) International Nurses Day
b) World Laughter Day
c) World Press Freedom Day
d) World No Tobacco Day
e) World Ocean Day
8) Dr.BhupenHazarika Cricket Stadium located in which State/UT?
c) Andaman & Nicobar
e) West Bengal
9) Hirakud Dam is built across which River?
10) Udaypur Wildlife Sanctuary located in ______
1) Answer: d)
Stock Holding Corporation of India Ltd (SHCIL), India’s largest custodian and depository participant
2) Answer: a)
Chain Banking refers to the system in which two are more banks are brought under common control by a device other than the holding company.
3) Answer: d)
The Company has received accreditation from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as an External Credit Assessment Institution (ECAI) under BASEL – II norms for undertaking bank loan ratings.
4) Answer: d)
SPMCIL is an Indian government-owned corporation that engages in the production of bank notes, coins, non–judicial stamps, postage stamps, and other government related documents for India. It was formed in 2006 as the result of corporatisation of security presses and mints functioning under the India Ministry of Finance. It contains nine units, which include four presses, four mints, and a paper mill.
5) Answer: e)
RBI regulations allow universal banks to invest up 30 per cent in payments banks.
6) Answer: e)
Montenegro – Podgorica – Euro
7) Answer: e)
World Ocean Day – June 8th
8) Answer: b)
Dr.BhupenHazarika Cricket Stadium in Assam
9) Answer: b)
Hirakud Dam is built across Mahanandi River
10) Answer: e)
Udaypur Wildlife Sanctuary located in Bihar
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz (Hindi)||9.30 AM|
|NIACL AO Prelims – Reasoning||10.00 AM|
|NIACL AO Prelims – Reasoning (Hindi)||10.30 AM|
|NIACL AO Prelims – Quantitative Aptitude||11.00 AM|
|NIACL AO Prelims – Quantitative Aptitude (Hindi)||11.30 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|NIACL AO Prelims – English Language||1.00 PM|
|SSC Practice Questions (Reasoning/Quantitative aptitude)||2.00 PM|
|SSC Practice Questions (Reasoning/Quantitative aptitude) (Hindi)||2.30 PM|
|IBPS Clerk – Static GK||3.00 PM|
|SSC Practice Questions (English/General Knowledge)||4.00 PM|
|SSC Practice Questions (English/General Knowledge) (Hindi)||4.30 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|SBI PO/IBPS ClerkMains – Reasoning||6.00 PM|
|SBI PO/IBPS Clerk Mains – Quantitative Aptitude||7.00 PM|
|SBI PO/IBPS Clerk Mains – English Language||8.00 PM|