Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of General Awareness section to appear for all the competitive exams. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Current affairs, Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in General awareness part.
- Mark Rutte is the Prime Minister of which of the following country?
- What is the rank of India in 2018 World Competitiveness Ranking by International Institute for Management Development (IMD)?
- Who has been selected for the 2018 Mark Twain Prize?
a) Bill Murray
b) Ellen Musk
c) Carol Burnett
d) Julia Louis-Dreyfus
e) Ellen DeGeneres
- Where the Union Government going to establish the India’s first national sports University?
a) Andhra Pradesh
- Geeta Kapoor, who passed away, recently, was associated with which of the following field?
- The Singchung Bugun Village Community Reserve (SBVCR) has won the India Biodiversity Award 2018 in the “Conservation of wildlife species” category. It located in which of the following state?
e) Arunachal Pradesh
- The 9th edition of ‘Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav’ was held in which of the following state?
a) Madhya Pradesh
- Which of the following IIT institute has won the Clarivate Analytics India Innovation Award 2018 in the Academic Institutions category?
a) IIT Madras
b) IIT Bombay
c) IIT Delhi
d) IIT Kharagpur
e) IIT Kanpur
- Vinod Bhatt has passed away recently. He was related to which of the following field?
- What is the rank of India in terms of quality and accessibility of healthcare according to Global Burden of Disease study of The Lancet?
- How many deputy governors can have by RBI in maximum?
- Which section of Banking Regulation Act, 1949 related with amalgamation of two banking companies?
a) Section 11B
b) Section 44A
c) Section 55C
d) Section 28C
e) Section 40R
- Where is the headquarters of Paytm Payments Bank Limited?
b) New Delhi
- How much FDI percent is allowed for payment banks?
- What does ‘D’ stands for in FRDI?
- Ganga Prasad is the present governor of which state?
c) Uttar Pradesh
e) None of these
- In which state Rajaji National Park is located?
e) None of these
- Alkap is a folk dance of which state?
e) None of these
- Who is the present union minister of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Ministry?
a) Suresh Prabhu
b) Narendra Singh Tomar
d) Ramvilas Paswan
e) None of these
- World Oceans Day observed on which day?
a) July 6
b) June 8
c) May 2
d) August 5
e) None of these
Mark Rutte is the Prime Minister of Netherland. He was on a two days official visit to India at PM Modi’s invitation. The Netherlands has become the 64th signatory member of the International Solar Alliance (ISA). India also welcomed the Netherlands as the Partner Country for the Tech Summit in 2019.
India has moved one notch higher, to the 44th place in the 2018 World Competitiveness Ranking compiled by International Institute for Management Development (IMD). It is ranked the 12th most competitive economy out of the 14 Asian countries on the list. The top five most competitive economies in the world in the IMD ranking 2018 includes United States, Hong Kong, Singapore, Netherlands and Switzerland respectively.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus has been named to be with the 2018 Mark Twain Prize for American Humor, an award given to the world’s greatest humorists.
The Union Cabinet has approved an ordinance to set up the India’s first national sports University in Manipur. The ordinance will be on the lines of the bill introduced in Lok Sabha in August, 2017.The Manipur government has already allocated land for the proposed university.
Veteran actor Geeta Kapoor (57) has passed away at a Mumbai hospital in Maharashtra. She acted in over 100 films, including Meena Kumari’s classic Pakeezah.
The Singchung Bugun Community Reserve (SBVCR), an NGO from West Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh, has won the India Biodiversity Award 2018 in the “Conservation of wildlife species” category for its efforts in conserving rare wildlife resources in the area. The award was conferred by the National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) and presented by the Union Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change in association with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Hyderabad.
The 9th edition of ‘Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav’ under the Ministry of Culture, was held in Tehri, Uttarakhand. The 3-day Mahotsav will provide an opportunity to citizens specially youths to experience true spirit of “Ek Bharat Shreshta Bharat”.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) and IIT Bombay have been awarded the Clarivate Analytics India Innovation Award 2018 in the Academic Institutions category at the 2018 India Innovation Conference in Bengaluru. The award places IIT Bombay in the top 12 innovators in India.
Eminent Gujarati writer and humourist Vinod Bhatt died following a prolonged illness. He was 80. Bhatt’s body was donated to a city hospital for medical research study as per his wish.
India ranks 145th among 195 countries in terms of quality and accessibility of healthcare, as assessed in a Global Burden of Disease study published in The Lancet behind its neighbours like China, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Bhutan. The global average HAQ score was 54.4. Iceland and Norway top the list with a HAQ score of 97 each.
There are 4 deputy governors are there in RBI as Maximum
Section 44AThe Reserve Bank has discretionary powers to approve the voluntary amalgamation of two banking companies under the provisions of Section 44A of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
Noida, U.P is the headquarters of Paytm Payments Bank Limited.
FDI of 74% is allowed for payment banks.
FRDI – Financial Resolution and Deposit Insurance.
Ganga Prasad is an Indian politician who is currently the Governor of the state of Meghalaya.
Rajaji National Park is an Indian national park and tiger reserve that encompasses the Shivaliks, near the foothills of the Himalayas.
Alkap is a form of Bengali folk performance popular in the districts of Murshidabad, Malda and Birbhum in West Bengal
Ram Vilas Paswan is the present union minister of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution ministry.
World Oceans Day is a global celebration on June 8 with hundreds of events around the world celebrating our ocean.
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Quantitative Aptitude “20-20”||11.00 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|General Awareness “20-20”||1.00 PM|
|English Language “20-20”||2.00 PM|
|Reasoning Puzzles & Seating||4.00 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|Data Interpretation / Application Sums (Topic Wise)||6.00 PM|
|Reasoning Ability “20-20”||7.00 PM|
|English Language (New Pattern Questions)||8.00 PM|