Dear Aspirants, As we all know the importance of General Awareness section to appear for all the competitive exams. So, IG team has taken majestic step to make you score more in the General Awareness Part. We amalgamated Current affairs, Banking awareness and Static Gk sections to make you score more. The Aspirants can make use of it, to improve score in General awareness part.
- Which of the following has launched a ‘data visualization app’ to provide visual representation of complex analytics of the education scenario in India?
a) World Bank
e) None of these
- Which of the following state government has launched ‘Nidaan’ software for monitoring of seasonal and non-communicable diseases?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
d) West Bengal
- Which of the following tennis player won the men’s singles event at the Italian Open?
a) Roger Federer
b) Andy Murray
c) Novak Djokovic
d) Rafael Nadal
e) Stan Wawrinka
- Pradeep Kumar Gupta has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to which of the following country?
- Which of the following company has announced to acquire Magento for $1.68 billion?
- Who has been roped in by NITI Aayog to promote BHIM app and women entrepreneurship platform (WEP)?
a) Varun Dhawan
b) Akshay Kumar
c) Salman Khan
d) R Madavan
e) Sushant Singh Rajput
- Who is the author of the book titled “Flights”?
a) Yiyun Li
b) Olga Tokarczuk
c) Helen Oyeyemi
d) Vladimir Nabokov
e) Zadie Smith
- Which of the following has launched ‘My Payments’ feature for automatic recurring payments?
a) HDFC Bank
c) ICICI Bank
- Who has been appointed as Secretary, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting?
a) Rajiv Menon
b) Sunil Mittal
c) Amit Khare
d) Vinod Sharma
e) Vidhya Balakumaran
- Which Indian management institute’s case studies have won awards in the 2017 European Foundation of Management Development (EFMD) Case Competition?
a) IIM Calcutta
b) IIM Delhi
c) IIM Bangalore
d) IIM Indore
e) IIM Ahmadabad
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) consists of totally ___ members including chairman
e) None of these
- Section 20 of Reserve Bank of India defines _________________
a) Defines legal tender of notes
b) Obligation of the Bank to transact Government business
c) Withdrawal of legal tender of notes
d) Capital of the Bank. The capital of the Bank shall be five crores of rupees.
e) None of these
- What are the basic objectives of Small Industries Development Bank of India?
e) All of the above
- YRT stands for ________________
a) Yearly Receivable Term
b) Yearly Renewable Term
c) Yearly Reverse Term
d) Yearly Reserved Term
e) None of these
- Which of the following measure required for control inflation?
a) Increase in taxes
b) Price control
c) Reduction in Unnecessary Expenditure
d) All of the above
e) None of these
- Lek is the currency of which country?
- What is the capital of Estonia?
- Who is the present union Minister of Steel?
a) Thawar Chand Gehlot
b) Prakash Javadekar
c) Chaudhary Birender Singh
d) Radha Mohan Singh
e) Dharmendra Pradhan
- Where is the headquarters of World Trade Organization?
a) New York
c) Washington D.C.
- Kaimur Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
The UNICEF has launched a ‘data visualization app’ which provides a user-friendly visual representation of complex analytics of the education scenario in India. The app has been made with technical inputs from the UNICEF, in collaboration with the National Institute of Education Planning and Administration (NIEPA) and the National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
Rajasthan Government has launched new software called Nidaan for disease monitoring and strengthening tele-medicine services in the government hospital. The software will help for providing presumptive diagnosis and monitoring of seasonal and non-communicable diseases as well as trends of ailments found in specific areas.
Rafael Nadal won the men’s singles event at the Italian Open.
Shri Pradeep Kumar Gupta, presently Ambassador of India to Republic of Mali, has been concurrently accredited as the Ambassador of India to the Islamic Republic of Mauritania with residence in Bamako (Mali).
Adobe has announced to acquire Magento for $1.68 billion
Government of India’s think tank Niti Aayog has roped in film actor Sushant Singh Rajput to promote two of its major initiatives. One of them is BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) app and the other is women entrepreneurship platform (WEP). BHIM is a payment app that lets users make simple and quick transactions using Unified Payments Interface (UPI). You can make direct bank payments to anyone on UPI using their UPI ID or scanning their QR with the BHIM app.
Olga Tokarczuk is the author of the book Flights. Olga Tokarczuk has become the first Polish writer to win the Man Booker International prize, which goes to the best work of translated fiction from anywhere in the world.
Paytm has launched automatic recurring payments, a new feature that lets users configure the payments service to periodically pay for recurring expenses automatically. The feature which is branded as ‘My Payments’ is similar to standing instructions one can add to their bank accounts. Paytm expects ‘My Payments’ will be used to make high-value payments in a variety of cases.
Amit Khare, Additional Chief Secretary in Govt of Jharkhand since 2016, has been appointed as Secretary Information & Broadcasting, Government of India. He is a 1985 batch Indian Administrative Service Officer.
IIM Calcutta gets an opportunity to bask in the glory of two case studies published by the IIM Calcutta Case Research Centre that have won awards in the 2017 edition of the European Foundation of Management Development (EFMD) Case Competition.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) consists of totally 9 members including chairman
Section 20: Obligation of the Bank to transact Government business.
The four basic objectives of Small Industries Development Bank of India are:
Financing, Promotion, Development and Co-ordination
YRT – Yearly Renewable Term
Monetary Measures – Credit Control, Issue of new currency
Fiscal Measures – Reduction in Unnecessary Expenditure , Increase in taxes , Increase in savings , Surplus Budgets , Public Debts , To increase in production , Rational wage policy , Price control and Rationing
The lek is the official currency of Albania.
Tallinn is the capital of Estonia.
The Steel Ministry is headed by a minister of cabinet rank, Chaudhary Birender Singh.
The World Trade Organization (WTO) is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
Kaimur Wildlife Sanctuary is located in Kaimur District of Bihar, near the town of Bhabhua.
Daily Practice Test Schedule | Good Luck
|Topic||Daily Publishing Time|
|Daily News Papers & Editorials||8.00 AM|
|Current Affairs Quiz||9.00 AM|
|Quantitative Aptitude “20-20”||11.00 AM|
|Vocabulary (Based on The Hindu)||12.00 PM|
|General Awareness “20-20”||1.00 PM|
|English Language “20-20”||2.00 PM|
|Reasoning Puzzles & Seating||4.00 PM|
|Daily Current Affairs Updates||5.00 PM|
|Data Interpretation / Application Sums (Topic Wise)||6.00 PM|
|Reasoning Ability “20-20”||7.00 PM|
|English Language (New Pattern Questions)||8.00 PM|