The questions asked in the General Awareness Section of BOB PO Exam has been updated here. General Awareness section comprises of Banking Awareness, Static GK and Current Affairs section. Out of 200 marks, General Awareness section carries 50 marks. Each correct answer will carry one mark. And the negative mark for each wrong answer will be 0.25 marks. The questions asked in the General Awareness of Bank of Baroda PO examination.
General Awareness Questions asked in BOB Exam – 28th July 2018
1) Where is Bhitarkanika national park located?
2) With which bank Fino Payment bank tie-up for ATM?
Answer: ICICI Bank
3) To which sports G.Sathiyan is related?
Answer: Table tennis
4) What does I stands for in UNIDO?
Answer: United Nations Industrial Development Organisation
5) Where does Moti Bagh Stadium is located?
Answer: Vadodara Gujarat
6) On which river basin Firozpur city is located?
7) In which country World Robot Conference 2018 held?
8) Where did US-India Aviation summit 2018 held?
Answer: Mumbai, India
9) Which day is celebrated on every year May 11?
Answer: National Technology Day
10) To which field P.P Lakshmanan is related?
Answer: Sports (Football)
11) Which movie won the best featured film at 65th National Award?
Answer: Village Rockstars
12) When did RBI nationalized?
Answer: 1st January, 1949
13) Hassan rouhani visited to India. He is the president of which country?
14) Which country’s Prime Minister is Mahathir bin Mohamad?
15) Bhadra rivers is the tributary of which river?
16) Who is the head of the panel to make SEZ policy compatible with WTO rules?
Answer: Baba Kalyani
17) On which date World Population Day is celebrated?
Answer: 11th July
18) In which city Indian Institute of Astrophysics is located?
19) Section 19 in BANKING REGULATION ACT,1949 is related to?
Section 19 in Banking Regulation Act,1949 provides that no banking company shall hold shares in any company above 30% of that company.
20) Who is Former IAF chief passes away?
Answer: Idris Hasan Latif
21) What is the Time duration of 14th finance commission?
Answer: 2019 to 2020
22) In which state 25 MW solar plant by TATA was built?
23) At how much amount Union Government is going to launch Credit Enhancement Fund (CEF)?
Answer: Rs. 500 crore
24) In which India State Sipat thermal power plant is situated?
25) Who won Abu Dhabi open squash title?
Answer: Ramit Tandon
26) Which organisation has announced Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY) is a Pension Scheme?
27) What is the name of bank note which portion of currency which is missing, torn or composed of two or more pieces?
Answer: Mutilated Note
28) What is the name of National Stock Exchange of India’s benchmark index?
29) Who has launched Composite Water Management Index?
Answer: NITI Aayog
30) Which statement not comes under BHIM UPI?
Answer: One user can open for only one account
31) Which system used by government for the transfer of benefits and subsidies under direct benefit scheme?
Answer: Aadhaar Bridge Payment System
1) Between which countries first ever bilateral joint military training exercise HARIMAU SHAKTI 2018 was conducted?
Answer: India and Malaysia
2) Who is the New Chairman of Banks Board Bureau (BBB)?
Answer: Bhanu Pratap Sharma
3) Where did the first tulip garden of Jammu and Kashmir is – Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip garden?
4) Stockholm is the capital of which country?
5) In which Year Bandhan Bank was launched?
6) On which river basin, Jabalpur situated?
7) Where does Chidambaram Stadium is located?
8) Where does Lakhwar dam is located?
9) What is India’s rank in commonwealth innovation index?
10) To the which sports Ankitha rani is related to?
11) Which day is celebrated on May 29?
Answer: International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers
12) Where did Malaria summit was held?
13) Who won The Monte-Carlo Masters is an annual tennis tournament for male professional players?
Answer: Rafael Nadal
14) In which state Shirui Lily Festival 2018 is celebrated?
15) Where did the government has approved the setting up of a Plastic Park?
Answer: Jharkhand’s Deoghar
16) in which state Gol Gumbaz is situated?
Answer: Vijayapura, Karnataka
17) What does ‘P’ stands for WIPO?
Answer: World Intellectual Property Organization
18) Who is the new chairman of the Banks Board Bureau?
Answer: Bhanu Pratap Sharma
19) Maturity period and age limit of Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts is?
Answer: Account can be closed after completion of 21 years (It can be open from 0 – 10 years).
20) Across which river The Lakhwar dam is built?
21) Full form of CFMS
Answer: Centralised Funds Management System
22) Where does National remote sensing center locate?
23) Sovereign gold bond maturity period
Answer: 8 Years
24) Credit rating agency regulated by
Answer: Securities and Exchange Board of India
25) 120 million loan for innovation project
Answer: World Bank
28) Ayushman bharath scheme covers
Answer: 5 lakhs
29) NACH is run by
30) 9th India-Japan Strategic Dialogue in
31) Largest Exporter of India
32) What is GNP?
Answer: Gross National Product (GNP) is Gross Domestic Product (GDP) plus net factor income from abroad.
33) Which is the world’s largest remittance recipient, had led the decline with remittance?
34) What is Currency appreciation?
Answer: Currency appreciation is an increase in the value of one currency regarding another currency. Currencies appreciate against each other for a variety of reasons, including government policy, interest rates, trade balances and business cycles.
35) What is GDP of India for fourth Quarter according to CSO?
Answer: 7.7% for 4th Quarter of 2017-18.
36) About Angel Funds?
Answer: An angel investor (also known as a business angel, informal investor, angel funder, private investor, or seed investor) is an affluent individual who provides capital for a business start-up, usually in exchange for convertible debt or ownership equity. (SEBI) decided to double the investment limit by angel funds in venture capital undertakings to 10 crore.
37) To which type of risk currency swap is related?
Answer: Exchange Rate Risk
38) Question related to FPI
Answer: Foreign Portfolio Investment is any investment made by a person resident outside India in capital instruments where such investment is (a) less than 10 percent of the post issue paid-up equity capital on a fully diluted basis of a listed Indian company or (b) less than 10 percent of the paid up value of each series of capital instruments of a listed Indian company.